EwinRacing Flash Series Gaming Chairs

hi, is it possible to unlock a A10 bios version from Alienware 18? because its not recognizing my 880M SLI kit

it is not possible to unlock Alienware 18 bios and your 880m sli kit should work if they are Dell 880m they should just work. Mine are working that were shipped with my Alien 18. Try starting with one card in the primary gpu slot and if that one dont work try the other. If you get one going then try SLI.

it is not possible to unlock Alienware 18 bios and your 880m sli kit should work if they are Dell 880m they should just work. Mine are working that were shipped with my Alien 18. Try starting with one card in the primary gpu slot and if that one dont work try the other. If you get one going then try SLI.

Hi, thx for your reply. Well I couldnt find any dell vbios for 880m, can u upload yours?

Hi, thx for your reply. Well I couldnt find any dell vbios for 880m, can u upload yours?

Replied in PM hope my info helps any. If any issues please reply in your thread about the issues you created or PM me. This is actually a VBIOS mod request thread. Good luck buddy.

Hey svl7

Not to be a pusher but I requested for my vBios to be unlocked quite a bit ago, (scroll up for the vBios)

When exactly will it be finished?

My hp pavilion dv7 6b63us is rather old, hence why I got my Lenovo y410p. I was wondering if I could mod the bios for the hp just to see if I could apply the new wifi card I got for the Lenovo on it too.

i think hes still catching up on things since he recently finished his military service :) so give him some time and a chance to catch up, im sure hes got tons of projects and requests at the moment.

Hello, i spent so many days figuring how overpassing the 135mhz limit with my 760m in my N56jr. Is a 760m modded vbios for N56jr existing ? or if it's possible to make one ? Maybe a modded bios is needed to unlock my 760m ?

Thank you.

Hi svl7,

I've updated vBIOS what you made on m17x r3 for gtx 880m.

However, It does not work. I mean there is blue screen when it booted then go to safety mode.

I am really confused now. I used graphic driver 337.88 and moded.inf for gtx880m. It does work for computing but I can not use for gaming.

So I just tried to put vBIOS what you have. I thought that problem is that don't matching between graphic driver and vBIOS.

Am I understanding correct?

I can not find out graphic driver 326.29 for win7 with modded.inf.

Please let me know what I have misunderstood.

Thank you,

Mike

Hi svl7, running this vBIOS from you that you modded (from the original bios I uploaded): http://forum.techinferno.com/attachments/general-notebook-discussions/8412d1374226559-clevo-670mx-3gb-80.04.58.00.03-oc-edition_rev02.zip

Would be interested in flashing a version that can up the voltage to 1.1V and extend the Mhz sliders a little (at least 1200Mhz on core) - I estimate I could get an extra 10% performance on what I have currently. If you can do it easily & quickly then that would be cool - I'd give you a little donation too. (My GPU temps are about 67 degC, so I think it can handle a little more voltage & Mhz).

I would be pleased if you mod my vbios (just an unlock of the limits/power and let the stock clocks and boost).. I'm starting to think that my 765M cant be unlocked :( the last mod didnt work very well..

I would donate if I could but we have no mean of online paying in my country, it will have to wait until I travel for an internship or something :(

Thank you..

GK106 orig.zip

I need a custom vBIOS for the Razer Blade 2014's 870m. The one available in the Kepler page actually gimps the GPU. It will flash successfully but it locks the core at 233~Mhz even though the core itself is set higher and shows that it is set higher in NVInspector for example.

RazerStock870m.zip

Hello, I have a Y580, and my BIOS mod request is for the extended ICC section under Advanced in my v2.07 BIOS to become unlocked for unlocked CPUs. I have a 3920XM which is an unlocked CPU, however I am unable to increase its multipliers (I can decrease them but where's the fun in that..). I posted the following information in order of the quote's questions (first quote bullet = first bullet, etc).

• Make sure I didn't already modify the corresponding bios / vbios.
  • When posting a request you agree to flash and test the mod once it's done and post some feedback.
  • I only modify stock firmware. I don't work on anything that has already been tampered with.
  • For BIOS mods I need a link to an original BIOS update directly from the vendor.
  • a dump of your BIOS
  • I only work on the latest BIOS versions unless there's a very specific reason for using an older one..

• You did already modify the current BIOS, however, the extended ICC is still locked, even after swapping a locked CPU (3610QM) with an unlocked CPU (3920XM).
  • I agree.
  • If by stock firmware, you mean BIOS, then is it alright if I upload a BIOS that you have modded? I also have the stock BIOS version as well.
  • Here it is.
  • BiosBackup.zip
  • Stock BIOS is 2.0x, and since the risk of brick in flashing v8.0x on top of 2.0x is high, I have provided files for the 2.0x BIOS, unless of course you think it will be easier for you and better for me to work with v8.0x.

In case it matters, I did the biosbackup in Windows 10 x64 (did the flashChk in DOS per instructions).

Thank you for offering such a service, and I hope you will be able to work on it soon (:

FLASHGEN.zip

My question is, any news on ASUS g751jt 970m bios unlock? Also the other side note is: will I brick my gpu if I flash unlocked clevo or msi bios on top of my ASUS 970m VBios? I want to oc this horse big time

Thank you for doing this! I thought I would have to contact someone I really did NOT want to, and now I get to feel all tech savvy (somewhat haha). THANK YOUUUUUU

Hi svl7!

Will I be able to use your Maxwell vBios Mod on my MSI GT72 Notebook?

Will you in reaction to the "Maxwell lockdown" offer different vBios Mods with preset GPU/vRam clocks?

Best regards and thank you for your work!

phila

Hi,

I have a P34W V3 from Gigabyte and it throttle a bit. Temps are ok but it seems to have a TDP rule that block the max frequency. It throttle by approx -70mhz and i can't go after +135mhz.

I don't know why but my computer crash when i press the specific button to save my vbios on a file... Do you know if it's possible to tweak it to let me choose the right TDP and frequency whith PrecisionX , inspector ?

Thanks for your work :)

Hello svl7. I've been searching for a solution to my problem for a few weeks now. I've had no success.

If you have some time, I'd appreciate any help you could provide.

I purchased an Intel 7260 AC card for my daughters laptop- Lenovo G585.

When I installed it, I learned of "whitelists".

I get a "not authorized message" at bootup.

This model doesn't have any BIOS available at the Lenovo website.

I used the Universal BIOS Backup Toolkit 2.0 to make a copy of my BIOS.

I uploaded it to my Mega account here

I also ran "Backup Tools" and posted the results.rar on Mega.

Thanks for your time.

e0dbfa58-e0d5-4b97-856f-9be92560693e_zpsnajacfsi.jpg

7260ac%20pci%20id_zpsfloaqynp.jpg

Hi svl7,

I have a MSI GT72 with a 980M. Can I have a unlocked overclocked VBIOS please?

I would like a +165Mhz boost clock and +256Mhz memory clock if possible.

My vbios is attached.

Thank you :)

13D7.zip