EwinRacing Flash Series Gaming Chairs

Owning a Razer Naga Hex too it's definitely one of the best mice I ever owned. Perfect for all kinds of games like MMORPGs or Ego shooters. I owned a razer Naga (12 Button version) before but i had to fix the left click issue more and more often. 6 Buttons are more than enough cause I can use use modifiers like Shift or Alt.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9300 mit Tapatalk 2

It depends a lot on your personal preferences. For example I don't like small mice (and I small I mean anything that doesn't work well with a palm grip). I tried Logitech G9x (my friend has it) and it's a great mouse its just too small for me. The size and shape of Deathadder is just perfect for me. It's a relatively big mouse.

It depends a lot on your personal preferences. For example I don't like small mice (and I small I mean anything that doesn't work well with a palm grip). I tried Logitech G9x (my friend has it) and it's a great mouse its just too small for me. The size and shape of Deathadder is just perfect for me. It's a relatively big mouse.

Well if im in market for a mouse ill have to decide over Deathadder and Rat. I hate small mice too. Lol i palm my mouse too. Id love a mouse that was actually the size of my hand from one side to the other.

I'm currently using GIGABYTE M8000X and must say that it's great for me;) Playing FPS like a charm:)

post-6178-14494993676612_thumb.jpg

But my next mice will be Roccat Kone [+] 6000DPi because it fits a way better in my hand :D

post-6178-14494993676955_thumb.jpg

post-6178-14494993676065_thumb.jpg

post-6178-14494993676358_thumb.jpg

I've always preferred Logitech mice. For gaming, I'm using a Logitech G700 right now :D

post-6264-14494993679431_thumb.gif

The design is really ergonomic for larger hands. I'm not a huge macro guy but there are 7 macro buttons that can be assigned. The three profiles make it easy to switch between gaming mode and work mode with the different macros associated with each.

I have two types that I use.

A SteelSeries Kana, and a Razer Mamba (I just like how it's wireless).

I use a trackball, though they dont seem to make any decent ones nowadays. Kensington makes a good one though. The CM one looks kinda nice, so does the razer mamba with the crazy mmo buttons. The rat X my friend has, he has had to RMA three times because it quits working after a couple months. My trackball is dieing though, so i need to figure out a good one to adjust to =-/ havent heard of steelseries till now, so ill check them out =-)

i use a X7 Anti-Vibrate Laser Gaming Mouse/XL-750BH, its 6 DPI-Shift ability with LED color indicator(no driver required) The customizable “DPI Button” with Color Indicator” instantly shifts mouse sensitivity between 100 - 3600 dpi. The mouse gives you quick access from pixel-precise targeting to lightning-fast maneuvers without pausing the action. Speed Mouse Key Response Time Up to 3ms, It not only extends the mouse key switch lifetime but also offers quick response over your opponents during the game play. (Key response time of conventional mouse is about 16ms) and i love it! ;)

I'm just using a regular mouse atm. Is there any real advantage when using a gaming mouse? (I assume they have extra buttons, so that could be it)

well, i feel the mouse more responsive and acurate, maybe because i can adjust the dpi on the fly, (button close to the index finger that changes colour with the setting) tried it with a few games and it takes a bit to get used to but you can feel the difference from the microsoft mouse i was using! :)

i use a logitech g700. logitech now has some better drivers and the mouse itself feels very good in the hand.

Can anyone suggest a gaming mouse that can perform well in FPS types .. as well as RPGs like WoW and give much comfort ? I want something that is worth the price. Thanks :)

Cyborg announced there will finally be new colors for the RATs, they look pretty appealing to me:

New Colors for the R.A.T. | Mad Catz

Can anyone suggest a gaming mouse that can perform well in FPS types .. as well as RPGs like WoW and give much comfort ? I want something that is worth the price. Thanks :)

I'd recommend the G700 for comfort, reliability, and performance.

I agree the g700 is the best mouse I feel. Its really confortable for gaming, but dont overlook you mouse pad as well I have and Ice mat mouse pad. My mouse slides as smooth as ice love it!

i use a white r.a.t 7 mouse, probably one of the best mouse i've ever used especially for fps games i've used other mouse such as a g9 and razer naga but nothing beats the r.a.t 7 in terms of comfort pinky rest etc ~

i use a razer mamba myself and find that the only thing its not good for playing is WOW. apart from that it is the best mouse i own by far.

Just got myself a RAT 7 on sale for > 50% off. The customization is pretty outstanding. A little weird to get used to at first, but it's amazing. I currently have it set to 1600DPI and find that to be a good balance. Haven't tried it in game as I am waiting for my eGPU setup to get here, but will update once I try a few games out.

• Thumbs Up 1

I got the G700 for like $50-60.....it's a nice mouse, not sure I really like the thumb button shapes though. I think I prefer the Microsoft sidewinder kind where they were actual button/like and the placement was perfect.

Just got myself a RAT 7 on sale for > 50% off. The customization is pretty outstanding. A little weird to get used to at first, but it's amazing. I currently have it set to 1600DPI and find that to be a good balance. Haven't tried it in game as I am waiting for my eGPU setup to get here, but will update once I try a few games out.

Does this deal you got still exist?

Does this deal you got still exist?

Unfortunately, no. If you've ever heard of RedFlagDeals, I browse there a lot, and the deals are pretty good if you keep up.

The deal was on at NCIX for about ~40% off. I then PM'd with MemoryExpress that does a 25% pricebeat, which brought it to about 55% off, which I was impressed with. The next day ME had it on sale for the same price as NCIX, thus making the PM useless. Glad I saw it and jumped when I did.

• Thumbs Up 1

I've been using the legendary logitech mx518 mouse haha. I mostly only play FPS so it covers all my needs and is cheap/durable. I've owned this mouse for almost 3 years now and it still works great.

Don't game too much but I use my standard Logitech Anywhere Mouse MX. Have had several Logitech products before and they have served me well. Unfortunately, my current mouse (after a little over a year) has started to get the "double-click" problem. Searched on the internet and it seems that the metal plate under the left click button has become deformed after constant use. I called their support and after only 15 min, they are sending me a replacement mouse. Hopefully, will get the mouse in a little over a week.

I like the Logitech g700 gaming mouse its very nice mouse fits my hand very comfortable and Logitech is suppose to release its new lgs 8.40 software for it this week.

logitech G500 user here, absolutely love it. Went from an razer lachesis to this. Drivers alone are worth it going to a logitech. But what did it for me where the adjustable weights of the g500.

Another vote for the G500. Excellent mouse, good drivers although logitech seem to have dropped support for it in the latest setpoint. Is it no longer considered a current product?