EwinRacing Flash Series Gaming Chairs
Xonar

Member Introduction Thread - Post Here!

Hi guys

found this forum while searching for custom bios for my alienware laptops :)

found more than i expected from this great community ;)

Just Joined this site and thought I should introduce my self. Ph1Man of NY. Hi.

Jonathan, Tampa... Found this place while looking at Y400 custom bios...

Lots of info here!

Hi, i just joined this site today

Google bring me here. And I discover the solution for my clevo problem here :D

Bought an Alienware 18 4910mq/16gb/dual 880m's/ 1tb ssd and joined the Alienware forums. Hope to see the new 880m bios soon and will support the community any way I can.

Since I have to post here and there to be able to fix my lenovo bios i can as well introduce myself.. So hi, I'm Pete. Have a nice day everyone.

Hello all. I'm a systems analyst who's always been interested in hardware and specially graphic cards. I always like to tweak and configure my rigs to run at the best, squeezing the last drop of performance. I hope to learn and teach in this forum.

Just got a y410p and stumbled upon this forum while finding instructions to unlock bios. Tons of other interesting info here. Hi everyone!

Hi all! Computer Science student here with a penchant for reverse-engineering. Been learning about VBIOS stuff recently, so I figured I'd join up here.

Hi, My name is Shane, im from Germany and i want to read some things about overclocking.

Hi my name is Austin and I bought a new computer and want to overclock it.

I messed up my laptop so I signed up here because according to the internet this place rocks. I'm an alienware fanboy and I just started to dabble into robotics.

After years of putting up with pre-packaged machines have finally put the nail in the Dell coffin, and configured a P150SM-A so I can get back into gaming and dabbling in the dark arts of OCing..

Got myself a Nvidia 780TI, changed its hard strap resistors to fake an Quadro K6000, for the purpose of Xen VGA pass through.

Hi everyone, i have an alienware m15x...

which i want to upgrade, i hope with registering to this i can get some help and information that i need to

Hello all,

I am an owner of XMG P503 which is based on Clevo P157SM.

Nice to meet you all :)

Hi There!

Waiting for my Clevo W230ss down in Argentina. I'll love to play with that beast, not only gaming but also tweaking parameters on the custom BIOS Prema cooked to get all the juice out of this deamon.

Hi! My name is Simone, i'm italian and i'm studying computer science. Of course i'm in love with technology, and i own an iMac (mid 2012), a Lenovo IdeaPad Y500 and a Galaxy S3.

Well hello there. People call me Nick and I'm currently using an MSI Gx70 Destroyer. Not much of a computer wiz, but I know a thing or two. However, I'm definitely a gamer nerd. Haha