EwinRacing Flash Series Gaming Chairs
Xonar

Member Introduction Thread - Post Here!

Vigin here as well,,:11_002:

Found this site looking for more information for my laptop.

Currently own a Asus N56JR-mh71

i7-4700H

16GB DDR3

RAm750GB 7,200RPM Hard Drive

NVIDIA GTX 760M GDDR5 2GB

Gonna research alot here and listen to advice, I'd personally love to mod this, But not experienced with custom bios settings and so forth. My goal is to dual boot into Linux without bugs..lol

Im excelled within the realm of android. I've owned nearly every Samsung device, Built custom roms,Themes,Apps,etc...If you need help or need custom work ill always help, Just ask

Great laptop just pay attention on power jack that goes in laptop as it goes hot when gaming if this happening soon power plug inside will need replace, only flaw is that connector! As laptop takes lots of juice through that small power connector... Otherwise great machine good cooling etc...

I just joined today so I could give and share help, I have been using computers for as long as I know but I still feel like a simpleton at them .. multiple brains better than 1 yes?

Gratings from Poland!!

Finally my account has been activated and I can post:Banane06:.

I'm in the middle of the Clevo p377sm-a assembling process.

4930MX+ single 980m for now.

I hope will be able to share some knowledge about that equipment.

Best wishes to You all!!

Hi. I found this website/forums because I bought a 980 SLI kit to upgrade my NP9370/P370EM from 680 SLI. I first tried to get modded video driver files by modding the .INF file, but I could never get it to work. I finally discovered Prema and his modded bios and vBios updates, which I hope work.

I currently run my own business. I live in Dubai and I work in different parts of the world. I'm not in the IT/computer industry. I don't know too much about updating a bios or vBios. I love playing ArmA III.

That's me and I'm desperately needing help.

Hi, I found this forum while searching for a solution for my laptop's GPU throttling problem. Hopefully this time the solution will actually work, unlike the other few times.:P

Beyond that, this might be a good chance to brush up on my knowledge, and maybe even help others out like I'm hoping I'll be helped.

Hello,

I'm Jarpy from France. I'm a network & voice engineer and I'm trying to do eGPU modifications. This forum seems to be helpful with technical people who can help others like me !

Bye

I am Alex form Michigan. I am studying Computer Science and want to focus on Machine Learning. I have built many computers through various jobs and have a lot of experience repairing them too.

Hello all.

I have a P150EMx and just wanted to see if there were mods to make it run better. Was routed to this forum when I was doing some research. I am glad I have found this online community and hope to learn more about what I can do to my laptop.

Thanks

Hi guys, I am Will from the UK. I am a Mx18 R2 guy who owes the life of my laptop to posts made by members of this forum (yup I mess around to much at times.) I am due to go back to sea at the end of this month for 3 months so don't be suppressed if you don't hear from me in a while.

Cheers

Will

I am an enthusiast laptop tinkerer . it is to me atleast a little more challenging than optimizing a gaming rig due to size power and heat restrictions.... which makes getting improvements a little more exciting .

Hello all! I'm from italy and I have an AW M17 r5 with an i7-4710MQ CPU, 16 DDR3 GB RAM with an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980M with 8GB VRAM. I'm new here and want to learn more about modding and overclocking.

Hey everyone, I have the placed to get some help to unlock my bios so I can customize my system into a possible hackintosh.

Im Working on Volvo IT on chile, i like mac system and windows system

I was like to encode mobile apps like to android and iOS...

I like to play Wow all time when i can...

I want fix my problems with my 880m in my alienware :(

Hi !! Im from Spain, and i working here.

I found this forum for take a solution with my Alienware m14x r1, with the "problem" with Sata II. Im waiting for take 5 posts (but i saw that i have 0), for probe the solution.

These days I'm an ex-IT pro longing for retirement in the UK, and having worked most recently on Oracle databases, but also a hardware tinkerer and Linux and Windows user. Came here while trying to keep my M15X reasonably up to date.