Grant

How many games do you own on your steam account? : )

I personally have 67. Never realized I had so many they just built up over time.

I own 483 at the moment, im so close to getting the big 500! currently all im playing is player battlegrounds tho hahaha :)

I have 151 games of which i have never played 93 :P most of them from humble bundles or similar

i have 6 games too. and i play 2 i.e. dota and paladins

I got 64, but I definitely plan to increase that! RIP my wallet :( It's crazy knowing that people have over 1000+ games though and even yet spending 2000+ hours on them :S

Wow, and I thought I had a lot. I have 363 games + 2 softwares but shamefully I must have like 50+ games that I've never installed/played. Bloody sales... =P

I only have 2 really, 2 versions of Counter-Strike & 3 versions of Football Manager

Tried to remember the old days of Counter Striker, but damn some of the players could just snipe me so easy, after not as a good as I was back in the day lol

I've got about 80 games in my library.... Slowly approaching a hundred!

I go back to the old ones I bought a few years ago from time to time for the sake of nostalgia or if the game was great.

My library is quite nice but not as impressive  500 Steam games 4 or 5 in Uplay 10 in Origin. Battle Net 1 ahaha

500 games?! How many have you played? I only have 127 which seems small in comparison, I'll have to start boosting my numbers in the sales.