Member Introduction Thread - Post Here!

Hey yall, Long time modder here been out of the game for a while but you can call me Von,
Once had a 670mx purring at 800mhz OC @ 65c with a 2525 mem clock purring like a kitten all day, Way back then I think it was undervolting stable. Just recently had it at 850 @ a stable 74c. 

anyway im familliar with the asus platforms 660m 670m and BIOS'. Im going to do some modding here shortly on the old girl, just need to collect some tools and refamiliarize myself with the process. If I get into some stable OC's with step downs I'll drop a Vbios here 1st. Was over on Overclocked forums a long time ago did a dump of some work there.

Anyway, be seeing you.  

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just saw this, I'm Bryan from Southern California! Nice to meet you all. My general urge to "unlock" everything lead me to this forum. I overclock, love modified firmware, and generally like to give some  older equipment another purpose before discarding it. Thanx for having me!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Howdy!
Found the forums here questing to snag a replacement BIOS for my P775TM1, I thought I still had a copy from back in the day (alongside a Prema backup) but apparently I do not. 
So I'm here to be helpful, and await download approval. Might show off some of my mod projects.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 1 month later...

Hi, Charles here

I have a hobby, writing articles about automotive industry innovations for my friend's blog.

But I am more of a "coach expert" in enginnering, so I hope this forum's talks will do me good.

That is, if I don't forget to commit to posting and taking active part in whatever admins want.

Good day

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I have a MSI GT70 0NC. I have some trouble with my GTX670m.

I search drivers for this card. I tried lot of drivers but all drivers come to blue screen and the fan blow at the maximum.

I don't know if it's hardware problem or only driver.

• Bios Modder
12 hours ago, Chaouche40 said:

Hello,

I have a MSI GT70 0NC. I have some trouble with my GTX670m.

I search drivers for this card. I tried lot of drivers but all drivers come to blue screen and the fan blow at the maximum.

I don't know if it's hardware problem or only driver.

Hi!

This is a hardware issue with the GPU. Your GTX 670M is dead.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi everyone.

Bought an old MSI GX740 and found this forum on google while trying to find good upgrades and mods to this old gaming laptop.

Seems to be a lot of good knowledge to be found on this forum in that topic.

• 1 month later...

Hello everyone, I am Leo.

My child's School has required a personal device and it would be good to use a laptop that is just sitting around.

However the wifi connection is terrible on it, upon research, I've joined to this forum to remove the bio restriction on my Lenovo Y510P.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello from Latvia,
I bought M14xR1 for kids Minecraft needs. Old Lenovo ThinkPad T420 did not support newer minecraft updates.
So i started researching why minecraft dungeons don't work and  i fell into bigger research about M14xR1 and found this forum.

Hi everyone,

I started searching for a way to update my (almost 10 years) old Lenovo laptop wifi's card, so came across this great community. As a lot of people here, I will try unlocking BIOS in order to put a newer card.

• 5 weeks later...

Hello everyone, my name is Ramon and I am from Mexico, I came to this forum through a YouTube video looking for solutions, I see that they are a very well integrated community and the respect that is felt when reading the posts gives me absolute peace of mind since I know It shows the professionalism of each one of you who manage the forum, I hope to be an active and supportive member with all of you and thank you very much for accepting me in your family

• 3 months later...

Hello thanks for the welcome me here i find this because i need to unlock tne bios on a y500 but this forum as too much content about everything that i sure will come back always.

• 1 month later...

Hello everyone! Nice to meet you, i am from Hungary and I have a few alienwares, like M17X R2, M15X, a few M14X`s like M14X R1 and M14X R2, just renewing:) Even i got a fix to renew the hinges problem after they cracked! (just fixed the first one on a M14X R1 - common problem on these series)

• 1 month later...