[BIOS/vBIOS - MODS] Prema Mod™ & Stock

In prema bios mod v2 for P570WM when i reset Windows when i back to Windows the overclocking, made in bios via turbo override, is gone, however when i power off the laptop and later power on the laptop the overclock is not gone.My cpu is a i7 3820.

hi there , im just wondering if you can help me , have a problem after updating to prema mode v3 , my procesor seams to only work now 1197 mhz, and i cant move it more even with throttlestop on turbo mode its still the same icon_sad.gif?m=1129645325g on v2.1 was working fine …. can you help ???? thx

Prema V3? isnt V2 the latest?

I really appreciate your work =w= But I got a question: since my 370EM EC version is 02.09, is it possible to flash your BIOS mod separately? What's the procedure?

Just use the Mod, I am going to push EC v9 Mod soon. ;)

Restart disable the overclock in P570WM v2 bios , turn off the laptop not.

Will you fix this in next versión?

Thanks.

From our testing that should only happen after a run of 3D Mark as it writes to a part where it shouldn’t.

Hi Prema,

Thanks for the reply.

But any ideas on how to get the K2000M operational on a P170EM?

Thanks.

What vBIOS version is shown in F2 BIOS menu?

Could someone who's managed to install Windows 7 x64 in UEFI mode on a GPT partition chime in and share what you did to get it to work?

First I couldn't even get the installer to function from my USB stick. Even if I forced it to boot from the USB stick it would eventually just ignore it and boot from my HDD instead. Apparently there's supposed to be two entries when trying to install from a device if UEFI mode is enabled, yet I only had one entry from what I saw.

Then I manually went into the EFI Shell from BIOS and finally got it to install onto my mSATA SSD.

But now all it does is BSOD whenever I try to boot Windows. Furthermore, I can't even get it to let me back into the installer from the USB stick anymore as that just BSODs as well -.-

Under OS Select I'm set to "Others" and "Enabled" for UEFI, which to my knowledge, is all that ought need to be done to get things functioning properly, but apparently there's more to it lol.

@ Prema: I got your latets bios. bios:1.02.17PM v2 KBC/EC: 1.02.12PM and the bottom line in the bios screen says 2.15.1227 Prema.

No idea where to find the vbios version. in the bootup screen somewhere? I currently have my GTX675m back in the laptop.

@ Prema: I got your latets bios. bios:1.02.17PM v2 KBC/EC: 1.02.12PM and the bottom line in the bios screen says 2.15.1227 Prema.

No idea where to find the vbios version. in the bootup screen somewhere? I currently have my GTX675m back in the laptop.

vBIOS version is shown right on the main F2 BIOS page under the GPU name or the "Empty" text on unknown cards.

@Prema: My W230ST arrived. Kinda laughed when I got the notebook with discs... (it has no disc drive). Now to manually install everything through USB...

EDIT: Damn its warm with stock paste and everything.

GPU: 44C

Cores ranging from 33-40C

Those are fine but...

Overall temp: 54C

Fans randomly kick in with a roar then slows down.

So, would I be able to set ram voltages with this BIOS mod (P157SM)?

I got some 1.35v sodimms but I might want to run them at 1.5v for some overclocking/stability.

Also, Sager introduced the new hardware revisions for the P1XXSM series. They renamed the models... For example, NP8250 is now NP8255. Wonder if the BIOS would still be compatible with each other...

@Prema: My W230ST arrived. Kinda laughed when I got the notebook with discs... (it has no disc drive). Now to manually install everything through USB...

EDIT: Damn its warm with stock paste and everything.

GPU: 44C

Cores ranging from 33-40C

Those are fine but...

Overall temp: 54C

Fans randomly kick in with a roar then slows down.

Congratulations, hope mine comes this week, too...

Those temps look fine. Is it BIOS v3 EC v1?

So, would I be able to set ram voltages with this BIOS mod (P157SM)?

I got some 1.35v sodimms but I might want to run them at 1.5v for some overclocking/stability.

Also, Sager introduced the new hardware revisions for the P1XXSM series. They renamed the models... For example, NP8250 is now NP8255. Wonder if the BIOS would still be compatible with each other...

DDR voltage selection is there, we have yet to confirm its functionality.

There was also an older board with two ECs...not aware if/what they changed again now...but they all use the same BIOS.

congratulations, hope mine comes this week, too...

Those temps look fine. Is it bios v3 ec v1?

bios: 1.00.03ls2

ec: 1.00.01

EDIT: Applied TIM after completely removing old one using IC7 Diamond. Came up with these results. (Stock settins: I will keep HWInfo as my real results)post-7519-14494995877171_thumb.png

There is no rattling from my netbook or many of the other issues besides the fan staying silent most of time and turning on after a certain temperature. And I believe we all agree that the GPU does not underclock when idle (and I believe similar for CPU?)

Specs:

i7-4700MQ

16GB RAM

128GB SSD

1TB Mechanical Drive

Intel 7260 AC

Windows 7 64bit

post-7519-14494995876876_thumb.png

Hi Prema.

I have just ordered a new shiny Clevo P370SM3, thru the italian reseller Santech, with the following over-the-top configuration:

SANTECH G37

Intel Core i7-4930MX

32 GB DDR3L 1.600MHz CL9

2x Intel 525 Series 240GB in Raid 0 (mSATA)

2x Samsung 840 Pro 512GB in Raid 0 (SATAIII)

17,3" LED 120hz 3D FullHD 1.920x1.080 NO-Glare 72% NTSC

2x NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M 4GB in SLI

Blu-ray Writer 6x

Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260

English Keyboard (EN)

Windows 8 Professional 64bit

Tucano AreaPlus Bag

Zero Bad SubPixels Guarantee

Additional 330W PSU with power converter box (for 400+ watt extreme overclocking of both CPU and GPU)

I look forward to receive the monster in 1-2 weeks, and after that I'm at your full disposal for testing beta prema bios mods for the SM series.

I really want to have a chance to brick a 6500+ euro notebook, it will be something!!!! :-)

LL

Hi Prema.

I have just ordered a new shiny Clevo P370SM3, thru the italian reseller Santech, with the following over-the-top configuration:

SANTECH G37

Intel Core i7-4930MX

32 GB DDR3L 1.600MHz CL9

2x Intel 525 Series 240GB in Raid 0 (mSATA)

2x Samsung 840 Pro 512GB in Raid 0 (SATAIII)

17,3" LED 120hz 3D FullHD 1.920x1.080 NO-Glare 72% NTSC

2x NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M 4GB in SLI

Blu-ray Writer 6x

Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260

English Keyboard (EN)

Windows 8 Professional 64bit

Tucano AreaPlus Bag

Zero Bad SubPixels Guarantee

Additional 330W PSU with power converter box (for 400+ watt extreme overclocking of both CPU and GPU)

I look forward to receive the monster in 1-2 weeks, and after that I'm at your full disposal for testing beta prema bios mods for the SM series.

I really want to have a chance to brick a 6500+ euro notebook, it will be something!!!! :-)

LL

400W? thats desktop territory :oh:

400W? thats desktop territory :oh:

You are right. That was a ceiling let's say.

But if you sum up everything (4930mx OC, 780M SLI OC, 32GB RAM OC, 4x SSD, 120hz panel), I think we are not that far (I would say 350-360 is possible :P).

LL

Hey Prema, on your original post you said

A handy little Prema Mod for Clevo's whole P-Series / Sager's NP9-Series of Notebooks!

- Will it work for the P150SM as well because on your file list I can't see any P150SM, only P150EM ?

- If it does work which one should I use ?

Thanks for your answer.

Been using your mod for a couple weeks now, and am loving the new CPU long turbo time. It's especially nice for CPU limited games like Skyrim. Thanks for the "upgrade"!

This had me thinking - is there any possibility of eventually getting the ability to disable hyperthreading on the CPU? It seems that the only way to do this (although feel free to correct me if I'm wrong) would be through a BIOS mod giving us the option. Would that even be possible on the HM77 mobo?

Hey Prema, on your original post you said

- Will it work for the P150SM as well because on your file list I can't see any P150SM, only P150EM ?

- If it does work which one should I use ?

Thanks for your answer.

Hi Prema,

I have the Bios Version 1.00.05TIN2 and the EC 1.00.04. Can I upgrade to your Bios directly or i have to update to a stock Bios or EC first?

Yes, v4 is minimum requirement so you can go straight to the Mod.

• Guest changed the title to [BIOS/vBIOS - MODS] Prema Mod™ & Stock
  • Guest locked this topic
  • Brian unpinned this topic