NVIDIA Kepler VBIOS mods - Overclocking Editions, modified clocks, voltage tweaks

I got overclocking to work at my Fujitsu nh532 by forcing p-state but as someone said, optimus does not work after that. I would really like to try modded bios with this one, 640m le seemed stable at core 950mhz. Latest bios is 1.12a and can be downloader here Download Fujitsu LIFEBOOK NH532 BIOS v.1.12a or straight from Fujitsu here Technical Support pages from Fujitsu Pdf had this info about vbios - Update Nvidia N13P-LP VBIOS to 80.07.27.00.06.

Can you svl7 please take a look at this? This kepler is a great chip crippled by bios.

Hi Svl7

could you do a version of clevo vbios with a voltage of 1.025v and settles @1.0v during constant load, like you do for widezu69 ?

i would like to test if it could help stabilize the card at 905/2400 without killing the 180w psu...

Sup guys? Currently not at home and don't really have access to the Internet, I'll try to answer your questions once I'm back.

[MENTION=5758]Annie the Eagle[/MENTION]: The M18x R2 still doesn't support ocing per software, you'll need to wait for a Dell bios update, or maybe I can patch together something when I'm back. Can't promise this though

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

• Thumbs Up 3

The bios used for the performance review is a msi/clevo bios, wont work on dell cards.

I own a Sager NP9150 (Clevo P150EM) with the GTX 680M so I'd like to try this bios out if it's available for public consumption. I was pointed to this thread when I asked about it elsewhere, but the OP and 2nd post aren't clear as to which bios was used in the performance review.

• Founder
I own a Sager NP9150 (Clevo P150EM) with the GTX 680M so I'd like to try this bios out if it's available for public consumption. I was pointed to this thread when I asked about it elsewhere, but the OP and 2nd post aren't clear as to which bios was used in the performance review.

I'll post the one I used later but for now give the MSI oc +200 one a try.

Sent from my GT-N7000

Sup guys? Currently not at home and don't really have access to the Internet, I'll try to answer your questions once I'm back.

[MENTION=5758]Annie the Eagle[/MENTION]: The M18x R2 still doesn't support ocing per software, you'll need to wait for a Dell bios update, or maybe I can patch together something when I'm back. Can't promise this though

Hello svl7, appreciate all the good work you have been doing.

I have a bit of an issue. I finally got DOS 6.22 to boot with EMM386 and the correct version of nvflash that is designed for the 680M. I was able to individually save the vbios from each card in my dual 680m R2 to a FAT32 partition. I downloaded your dell Dell 680m - 850 base - 889 boost - OV.zip/rom and attempted to flash the cards. However, using options that I read from an alternative site, namely nvflash -f -5 -6 NEWVBIOS.ROM I got a BUFFER error and subsequently lost all vbios on both of my card. If it wasn't for the IvyBridge 4000HD, and your modded BIOS to stay on that "card", I would have no video adapter. I opened up a warranty claim and hoping Dell will resolve my issue w/o voiding my warranty once they see the Arctic (non Dell OEM) paste (otherwise, its pretty stock w/ no other signs of tampering).

If they do repair it and send back two functional cards, what did I do wrong. Was it the nvflash syntax? You state that Dell R2 cannot be flashed per the quotations and I am a little confused.

Hoping for the assist.

@AlphaMagnum:I don't recommand oc @ (1037/1250) with a 180W PSU (an OC @ 915/1200 reach the limit of the 180W PSU)

I've seen a user comfortably hit 1000/1200 on a P150EM (using an 180W PSU, I presume) so I'm not sure why I couldn't do the same. How do you know that the PSU is the limiting factor? I saw elsewhere that the P150HM and P150EM have differing power circuitry as well, so what might not work on the HM might be functional on the EM.

• Founder
Hello svl7, appreciate all the good work you have been doing.

I have a bit of an issue. I finally got DOS 6.22 to boot with EMM386 and the correct version of nvflash that is designed for the 680M. I was able to individually save the vbios from each card in my dual 680m R2 to a FAT32 partition. I downloaded your dell Dell 680m - 850 base - 889 boost - OV.zip/rom and attempted to flash the cards. However, using options that I read from an alternative site, namely nvflash -f -5 -6 NEWVBIOS.ROM I got a BUFFER error and subsequently lost all vbios on both of my card. If it wasn't for the IvyBridge 4000HD, and your modded BIOS to stay on that "card", I would have no video adapter. I opened up a warranty claim and hoping Dell will resolve my issue w/o voiding my warranty once they see the Arctic (non Dell OEM) paste (otherwise, its pretty stock w/ no other signs of tampering).

If they do repair it and send back two functional cards, what did I do wrong. Was it the nvflash syntax? You state that Dell R2 cannot be flashed per the quotations and I am a little confused.

Hoping for the assist.

Correct syntax is nvflash -i0 -4 -5 -6 vbios.rom and -i1 for the secondary card. Try that and it should restore the cards.

Sent from my GT-N7000

• Thumbs Up 1

Hey svl7 , would it be possible for you to build a Dell bios for my m18xr2 sli set up with unloocked overclocking with a 1.0 overvolt. I tried the unlocked overclock bios you had posted but has a max volt less the the OV/OC edition.

• Brian featured this topic