Apologies for the spam Read more... ×
EwinRacing
StamatisX

What movies have you seen lately?

Few days ago I watch second chapter about alive toy bear and that piece of trash

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

i watched "the visit" the other day and was pleasantly surprised about how much i liked the movie. except the little shit that plays the little boy, i was pissed off by only looking at his face -.- xD

28 minutes ago, deadbydawn said:

i watched "the visit" the other day and was pleasantly surprised about how much i liked the movie. except the little shit that plays the little boy, i was pissed off by only looking at his face -.- xD

Director: M. Night Shyamalan

I was mildly interested until I saw the above. This guy hasn't made a good movie since sixth sense and is basically a master of flops. 

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Brian said:

Director: M. Night Shyamalan

I was mildly interested until I saw the above. This guy hasn't made a good movie since sixth sense and is basically a master of flops. 

i know, i was glad i didn't notice that he made the movie until i finished watching it haha

• Thumbs Up 1

Well so far, the latest that I've watched was The Star Wars -The Force Awakens.  I agreed to everyone who are saying that its a great film. The plot is quite the same but interesting. It has a twist from the other. Personally, it has a great action so far and a good directing. Overall, a good movie!

Deadpool. Fun and bloody movie not to mentioned nudity at its finest :)

Deadpool. Fun and bloody movie not to mentioned nudity at its finest :)

I watched Mr. Nice the other day due to the fact howard marks had died and thoroughly enjoyed it.

I didn't see any new movie yet but I just watched The Mask of Zorro and My Best Friend's Wedding for the **th time. lol.

I just saw Zootopia with the kids yesterday. It's about a bunny who wants to be a police officer, cute movie :)

I just finished watching Conan the Barbarian. It was so horrendous that it took me four days to finish it. Had to stop every time I couldn't take it anymore.

Can't remember the name but it was the Bengahzi movie. It wasn't anything special but did show the narrative of what happened! 

It was more Of a documentary than it was a movie. Not that they had interviews or commentary but a scenario that the scenes were written for the story and not for the screen audience!

Recently re-watched the matrix trilogy, such good movies. However its funny looking back at them and seeing the CGI, now a days its so obvious.

Edited by DjSpammer

I watched "Captain Phillips" 8/10

It reminded me what a great Actor Tom Hanks is, now I'm looking forward to his new movie.

Don't think I have seen him in a terrible movie.

Watched Hateful Eight recently and thought it was excellent. Interesting characters and engaging dialogue made for a three hour film that felt like it went by quickly. Highly recommended even to people who normally don't like Tarantino's work.

I guess, I said that the last time I've watched was Star Wars. However, I want to update you with what I have seen so far.  Actually, I saw also The "Conjuring 2" and I would rate it as one of the real scariest horror films I saw the latest.  It's actually worth my free time.  A great movie for me!

sad but all i watch now are kids movies, lols

took the kids out to watch kubo, was a good movie but darrker and scarier than i thought. my little 4 yr old got scared.