EwinRacing Flash Series Gaming Chairs
Grant

How many games do you own on your steam account? : )

I'm a bit of a scrouge so I don't buy games often. Only really cs and fighting games. However I still have ended up with 35. From free games and free trials.

around 25ish,some are just some free games i tried once and was bored to hell and back with, some are some timeless classics like age of empires/civ

About 40 but i only play about maybe 3 of those games lol

I have roughly 60 games on steam and roughly own about 100 total

155 games on Steam ATM. If Origin, uPlay, physical discs, torrented games are included then I should have over 200.

I currently have 213 games on Steam, but only 30ish percent of them have ever been touched. I have an issue with starting games and never finishing them.

I own 211 games on Steam, but have only played around 20 at most. I am a sucker for deals and bundles, especially during the winter and summer sales.

Edited by June

I have 50 games but out of those I've only played two.. Skyrim and Dota2 ;) Most of them are part of HumbeBundle or any other bundles that I've never really bothered checking what's that.. 

I created my steam account only for Dark Souls II SotFS.

2132. Damn, that impulse buying... and bundles of course,  I think more than a half are from bundles, and a lot of bad ones are from giveaways which I got to get trading cards.

How does anyone manage their backlog? I'm trying to find shortest games among the best ones (reviews), so I could finish it in a couple of evenings. Sort of missing those childhood days when I had a lot of time to play and a limited amount of games. 

I have a few less than 60, but I rarely play on Steam nowadays; mainly because I play GW2 & Overwatch lately.

186 - 52 of which i've never even opened. Gets to the point where you end up buying games in the sale "because they're cheap" and for no other real reason. I'd like to think that one day i'll get through the backlog but i reckon i'd have to take 6 months off to make a dint.

I dont own nearly enough. I think currently its around 15 if you count emulators.