Intel Core i7 2760QM and 2860QM now avail on M17x R3

Staff Sargent

was on dells config page today and saw Intel Core i7 2760QM and 2860QM now avail on M17x R3 where avail now instead of the 2720 and 2820 CPU's. I even think they are avail for the M14x and I would guess the M18x too. Someone might want to make a better post as I am in chat with dell about a better price on my M17x since my money is finally coming in to buy it.

• Thumbs Up 3

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

As soon as IV arrives any SB XM will significantly drop in price, and IV arrives in a few months. I am fine with 2860qm anyway. I was fine with 2720qm running on my m18x too. Haven't noticed any difference so far talking regular use.

My 2820's hD3000 graphics are messed up. I wonder if they will replace with the 2860??? That would be niiiice.

New 2820qm on its way to correct graphics issue. Not the 2860qm I hoped for but working is working (-:.