EwinRacing Flash Series Gaming Chairs

I don't think it will run on high settings, maybe medium settings max. Besides that, I don't think I even want to play that game on a small laptop haha :)

BF4 on my laptop runs on High in campaign, its only stuttered and had FPS drops afew times. Online I have to play on Medium though.

bf4 runs on my m14xr2 pretty well on med to semi high settings i normally set to med - medlow for competition

i run bf4 on my laptop normally low to med low it can run higher but for comp purposes i dont bother

anyone got trouble with m14x when full of dust got poor performance ( when cleaned back to normal )?

I was running Rage and BF4 on my m14x but just did an upgrade to SSD and my Nvidia card wasn't being read upon initial fresh install of windows..Is working now, but getting Sata2 speeds and won't install games until I fix that first.

Hey guys just picked up a m14xR1 and upgraded motherboard to a m14xR2... I have come from a m18xR2 and miss my extreme cpu. Wondering what a 3920xm or 3940xm will run like in it or am I wasting my money?

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

anyone got trouble with m14x when full of dust got poor performance ( when cleaned back to normal )?

Any computer/laptop is going to suffer performance problems if they get full of dust. The systems are designed to "throttle down" the CPU/GPU speed as the temperature rises (and hits a certain threshold). You should be cleaning your computer systems on a regular basis, especially a gaming rig, as the fans will normally run high and the system will run fairly warm. A regular cleaning with compressed air and occasional repasting will help your system run cooler and last longer.

i wanna know as well if better processor will improove game performance.

I don't know how you can run crysis 3 on max settings with 30fps.

I have i7 2,20 GHZ , Nvidia GT555M 3GB and standard lcd 1366x768 and even if i overclock (without vmods just afterburner and standard bios) i get 15 fps avarage.(anti-aliasing - off)

I'm wondering the same thing. I play Starcraft II and I get low fps when the game gets intense. My Nvidia driver is up to date too.

Currently having a lot of troubles with this "gaming" laptop. Doing research I found out many problems with this model, including the 67ºC GPU throttling which is a pain in the ass. Cant even play CSGO on lowest settings.

And keeping the Nvidia drivers updated. :)

Not always the case. I have had few nvidia drivers over time where it has decreased fps in games such as csgo, league of legends.

The latest version on my Nvidia GTX 765m card (344.48) is really making it glitchy, going back to Dell's Recommended 331.65 Driver.

I went through all the drivers starting from 331.65 in order and got to 344.11 while still having everything work. The next update after this makes my graphics scrambled again. So far run all day without any issues.

Anyone playing overwatch on m14x R1? I connect mine to a 1080p screen and could only get average of 25 fps. If any of you could get above 30 fps, what are your setting and did you guys OC?

Hi, i just joined. I;ve been cracking my head for weeks on getting my laptop up to speed. I used to be able to run pretty high end games and now those same games i used to run i cant run them well anymore, like Far Cry 5 or AC Origins. I've tried everything, but i cant adjust the volt of my gpu and that made me land here. I just want to get my computer working again so I can play the games i paid so much for please help. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Aun
      I am trying to find unlocked bios for overclocking but i cannot find it from a few days please someone help in me. its for my alienware 17 r3 with 970m and i7 6700hq.

my dumped gpu bios

i would really appreciate your help!

and btw rn i OCed thru msi after burner core clock +135 and memory clock +250.

cpu gpuz pic
      gpu pic

• By Miyagi1007
      Hello guys so i bought a used alienware m17x r3 with hd 6870m on it, so when i was trying to boot well it goes to the windows 7 loading screen that says starting windows after that the screen turns white and goes to bsod saying atikmpag.sys

also i attempt to switch my integrated gpu to my discrete card ( hd6870m)  and i wont switch at all 

Responses are highly appreciated 
      Thank you in advance
    • By Freddyicy
      I have spent a little time in the past few days looking around this site. I would love for someone to point me in the right direction to a forum that has information that could help me out with my problem.

I have a:

Alienware M17XR3 
      Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
      Intel I7-2820QM 2.3
      Bios InsydeH20 Version 1.0 A12
      NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460M
      (4x) 4 GB Ram
      samsung 2.5" 256 SSD (SATA3.0Gbps)

It has been an amazing machine for the last 10+ years. Minor issues, nothing that an Alien Respawn could not fix, till now! On battery power it works just perfect.  Then I plug it in and it's all OK until I try to do anything, and then the screen goes white. The screen sometimes goes yellow, sometimes blue, but mostly white screen. It will do nothing until I do a hard reset (holding the power button till it turns off and turn it back on) with the power unplugged.  If the power is not unplugged then it will go through boot up to windows swirling dots then go white again. If I plug it in and do nothing I can charge it, unplug and continue what i was doing. I have tried a lot of solutions bouncing around the internet, and thought I was having a DC Jack connection issue (replaced the ac/dc power adapter, then the motherboard). I get a better connection now but with the same white screen result. I stumbled into this forum and I'm hoping to find solutions to my issues.  Then upgrade like so many others have.

Any ideas, comments or suggestions welcome.

Thank you in advance!

• By Swick1981
      Bios Release Version – v2.0.0

Updated or Modded Items:
      A11 UNLOCKED BIOS FOR m18Xr2 (UNLOCKED BY SVL7 AND FULL CREDIT GOES TO HIM FOR UNLOCKING!)
      SVL7 Also created the PRR2.EXE tool that allows you to flash the new bios by unlocking it.  (FULL CREDIT GOES TO HIM FOR THAT FILE PRR2.EXE)

Here are ALL the things I've added, modded, and enhanced on this bios -
      I've added FULL LEGACY SUPPORT ON THIS BIOS with ONE or TWO CARDS (SLI).  You can FINALLY use Win 7 OS on your machine and run the 900 series GPU's! 
      This is a MAJOR breakthrough!

LEGACY SUPPORT Confirmed.  Works with 900 series GPu's in single OR SLI formation Updated the Intel RST Legacy to v12.9.0.2006 (Supports TRIM in RAID0 - CONFIRMED) Updated Intel RST UEFI to v12.9.0.2006 (Supports TRIM in RAID0 - CONFIRMED) Updated the ONBOARD Video Card for the HD3xxx to v2171 - FROM v2132 Updated ONBOARD Video Card for the HD4xxx to v2171 - FROM v2132 Updated the LAN Firmware & PXE Boot from 2.0.5.9 to v2.0.6.6 ADDED NvMe Support for m18xr2 ADDED M.2 support for m18xr2 Updated CPU Microcode to v29 for the 2900 CPU's Updated CPU Microcode to v1c for the 3900 CPU's Updated GOP Driver for Intel Sandy Bridge CPU Updated GOP Driver for Intel Ivy Bridge CPU Updated MAIN GOP Policy module for the m18xR2 Eliminated some code that wasn't used in the m18xR2 Updated CSM Module (v2) Streamline some coding to make mod(s) run a little more efficiently (v2) Added FPARTS.TXT to rar file in v2. (I had forgot to add it in v1) v2.5 to be released shortly.  I've updated a few more modules that I didn't realize could be updated.  (It's only 3 modules, but it's still an update!)   It should be released in about a week.  Hope this helps ya'll!  
      Instructions to flash:
      Use a flash drive to create a boot disk into dos Unzip ALL files into the root of the flash drive (flash.bat, r2final.bin, fpt.exe, flash.bat, prr2.exe, fparts.txt,m18r2.hdr, m18r2.hdr.bin, readmefirst.txt) BOOT INTO DOS – Note, that when you set the bios to legacy in order to boot into dos, you MAY have to reinstall OS!  (Just be prepared to reinstall no matter what) Once you boot into dos, run the file flash.bat It will unlock your bios (THANKS TO SVL7’s BIOS UNLOCKING TOOL – ALL CREDIT TO HIM FOR THIS TOOL!) Let it flash… Reboot your pc, and enjoy the MASSIVE updates!  
      Be on the lookout as I do plan to release newer version with more updates in the future.  However, it wont be for at least a few weeks as I'm now working on legacy support for the m17xR4 and several other systems.  So please be patient!

ENJOY!

Thread link for more information and discussion:

• By svl7
      Files contained in this archive:
      FTP-DOS.zip prr2.zip M18x R2 - BIOS A03 'unlocked.zip M18x R2 - BIOS A08 'unlocked.zip M18x_R2_-_BIOS_A08_-_[unlocked]_-_[IRST 11.0.6.1702].zip M18x_R2_BIOS_A03_-_[unlocked] - [IRST 11.6.0.1702].zip M18x_R2_BIOS_A09_-_[unlocked].zip [FPT]-M18x_R2_BIOS_A09_-_[unlocked].zip [FPT]-M18x_R2_BIOS_A10_-_[unlocked]_V2.zip M18x_R2_-_BIOS_A08_-_[unlocked].zip M18x_R2_BIOS_A03_-_[unlocked].zip  
      For information on how to use the files in this archive, see here:

My donation link in case you want to buy me a beer

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.