[BIOS/vBIOS - MODS] Prema Mod™ & Stock

2T is for fasters DDR3 in system? for regular DDR3 1600mhz stick with 1t version?

And can i restore original bios in case of using Clevo guarantee?

Tks!

1T is faster and 2T more stable when you try to use certain types of "difficult" RAM.

Stock BIOS are in a separate sticky on this site, so that you can go back to stock Clevo BIOS & EC.

1T is faster and 2T more stable when you try to use certain types of "difficult" RAM.

Stock BIOS are in a separate sticky on this site, so that you can go back to stock Clevo BIOS & EC.

Corsair Vengeance 1600mhz probably works fine with 1T, right?

@Prema I have one request. For the P170EM can you make the full fan keys back to FN+1 as the stock bios has it? Unless there was a specific reason to make it FN+9.

Only the FN+9 code works on Win7 & Win8 style backlight keyboards. The Fn+1 code used in newer ECs can not detect older Win7 keyboards and thus uses the FN and Windows keys in different places.

I have Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz 9-9-9-24 4GB*4.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7238[/ATTACH]

It works fine with 1T.

same here, i have 4 gb x 4 as well and it is working at 1T alrteady, even if i didn t update with the ltest Prema bios, they are fine.

Hi! New user here. Im keen to update Vbios for my 4gb gtx680m (clevo P170em), I have to update bios and ec first (trying to download the link but cant because Im new ( needa do the 5 post thing ), anywhere else to get this?), I don't know how to get into the bios to check if I require and update etc,or the process to do it. Can anyone help a noob out? Pleassse. Thanks!:Banane42:

When it´s necessy to use update Intel Management Engine Firmware & Driver?

I don't think it's necessary; just advisable - to get the most of Intel's management of power and thermal issues.

That's the theory, can't test as I don't own these systems...if it doesn't work PM me and we'll make it work. ;)

I'm sure it doesn't work for win7+UEFI since I've tried so many times on my P170EM... Per the search on google, it seems we have to enable the CSM if we want win7+uefi. But the problem is this option is hidden in the bios.

Even we have the latest verion AMIBCP, we still can't unhide the menu, since it's an UEFI bios...

I'm sure it doesn't work for win7+UEFI since I've tried so many times on my P170EM... Per the search on google, it seems we have to enable the CSM if we want win7+uefi. But the problem is this option is hidden in the bios.

Even we have the latest verion AMIBCP, we still can't unhide the menu, since it's an UEFI bios...

I have already fixed win7 mode in the latest beta version, just have to finish some other stuff first... :)

The reason that you can't un-hide things has nothing to do with UEFI... ;)

I have already fixed win7 mode in the latest beta version, just have to finish some other stuff first... :)

The reason that you can't un-hide things has nothing to do with UEFI... ;)

Excellent!!! It's really good news!

Hi Hugog3011, where did you get the latest version of the MEINFO software? I just found some old version but it doesn't work at all...

Added Prema Mod v1.0.0 for P570WM!

Changelog:

- Initial Release based on Clevo BIOS 08 & EC 05

- Boosted PCIe buss speed from 1.1 to 2.0

- Fixed CPU Turbo limited or not working at all (Xeon)

- Fixed CPU OC not working

- Enabled RAM OC (Depends on RAM)

- Added Full Fan Mode (Press FN+1)

- Added ACPI, TPM, CPU, CSM, Enhanced SATA, USB & Fast Boot Menus

- Enabled NON Win8 UEFI BOOT (Linux, Dual-Boot etc)

- RAID Legacy & UEFI updated to v12.6.0.1867

- Updated ME Firmware to v8.1.30.1350

- Added custom Prema Mod boot logo v2 (Legacy & BGRT)

- CPU microcode updated:

206D7 70c > 70D

206D6 616 > 619

T|I Members are getting this one a bit earlier!

(Will post 3D version in a day or two)

ENJOY! :)

Excellent!!! It's really good news!

Hi Hugog3011, where did you get the latest version of the MEINFO software? I just found some old version but it doesn't work at all...

I really forgot where i download... sorry

but i upload to mega.

intel_firmware_me_8.1.30.1350.7z (3.4 MB)

https://mega.co.nz/#!FQEUXAZY!QnIZbzZwZ1yx6VPEWM8KjUrjudsOnsvIpbslJ28laAQ

Prema,

I have a P170EM with Killer 1202 using windows 8... and the BT Led always on. I'm installed the latest Killer and hotkey software e nothing works. Ah on windows 7 the BT led works fine! Any possible that be some incompatible bios with windows 8?

Tks.

Prema,

I have a P170EM with Killer 1202 using windows 8... and the BT Led always on. I'm installed the latest Killer and hotkey software e nothing works. Ah on windows 7 the BT led works fine! Any possible that be some incompatible bios with windows 8?

Tks.

KillerSuite_v2_1.0.14.1014BETA_Win7_Win8 is suppose to fix the LED bugs, did it on my W11...it's driver related.

KillerSuite_v2_1.0.14.1014BETA_Win7_Win8 is suppose to fix the LED bugs, did it on my W11...it's driver related.

This driver only make works the wireless led.. but BT still on.. maybe need to reinstall w8?

I´m installed yesterday the latest beta (1.0.19.1097 BETA) and still the same.

Added Prema Mod v1.0.0 for P570WM!

Changelog:

- Initial Release based on Clevo BIOS 08 & EC 05

- Boosted PCIe buss speed from 1.1 to 2.0

- Fixed CPU Turbo limited or not working at all (Xeon)

- Fixed CPU OC not working

- Enabled RAM OC (Depends on RAM)

- Added Full Fan Mode (Press FN+1)

- Added ACPI, TPM, CPU, CSM, Enhanced SATA, USB & Fast Boot Menus

- Enabled NON Win8 UEFI BOOT (Linux, Dual-Boot etc)

- RAID Legacy & UEFI updated to v12.6.0.1867

- Updated ME Firmware to v8.1.30.1350

- Added custom Prema Mod boot logo v2 (Legacy & BGRT)

- CPU microcode updated:

206D7 70c > 70D

206D6 616 > 619

T|I Members are getting this one a bit earlier!

(Will post 3D version in a day or two)

ENJOY! :)

Wait P570WM3:smilingface (52):

Added BIOS pictures into P570WMx changelog in OP!

HUGE THX @ SVFogt for providing them and all other testers who made this mod possible, you know who you are! :02.47-tranquillity:

ot

This driver only make works the wireless led.. but BT still on.. maybe need to reinstall w8?

I´m installed yesterday the latest beta (1.0.19.1097 BETA) and still the same.

According to the quick start manual of the w110er the bt led only shows if a bt card is installed or not when under windows 8 .

- - - Updated - - -

Just out of curiosity if non win 8 uefi boot is possible on the w110er ?

ot

According to the quick start manual of the w110er the bt led only shows if a bt card is installed or not when under windows 8 .

- - - Updated - - -

Just out of curiosity if non win 8 uefi boot is possible on the w110er ?

It'll come with the next update...

• Guest changed the title to [BIOS/vBIOS - MODS] Prema Mod™ & Stock
  • Guest locked this topic
  • Brian unpinned this topic