M17x (All revisions) OSD Icons by Nospheratu

• 1 month later...
I'm using it on my R4 right now! So you should be fine.

Does it change the version though? If so, the newer version is similar to the older one minus the fact that the newer one was tweaked to work with windows 8 (I think). Just something to keep in mind. ;)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 running Resurrection Remix

Does it change the version though? If so, the newer version is similar to the older one minus the fact that the newer one was tweaked to work with windows 8 (I think). Just something to keep in mind. ;)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 running Resurrection Remix

It is a newer version but the great thing is it can be installed on a R3 too! That was what I did on my R3 before selling it for the R4 :P

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have successfully registered as I've been through lot of stuff around this forum and find it all rather cool. I'd like to thank you in advance for your work (now I've got 4 more post to make in order to be able to download it all, right? :P ) I think I am gonna look around and hopefully will be able to answer someone's question. Anyway Nosferatu (and robby_hd) your work is highly appreciated!

Not sure why my initial post was deleted, giving thanks to the OP is against the rule or something now?

There's a 'Thanks' button below each post, if you appreciate the post, click it. No need to write a post which simply contains a 'thanks'.

• Thumbs Up 2

• 4 months later...