[BIOS/vBIOS - MODS] Prema Mod™ & Stock

I wanted to say Thank You! Prema for your great work! After buying my first clevo i will be asking alot of questions ^^

I have been reading alot about the new clevo´s with 4700mq & 8970m

but i cant find any post about someone successful overclocking the 4700mq.

does someone have a link for me with overcloking results?:04:

Hello I am having problems trying to flash to the latest prema bios for the clevo p370em3 I have used Rufus set it to ms-dos and unrared the files to the usb stick but when I press f7 and enter the usb stick I type update.bat but keeps coming up with bad command can someone please advise me what I AM doing wrong thanx ...

I wanted to say Thank You! Prema for your great work! After buying my first clevo i will be asking alot of questions ^^

does someone have a link for me with overcloking results?

I think, overclocking not so much high are 8970m, because it is update architecture 7970m?

Hello I am having problems trying to flash to the latest prema bios for the clevo p370em3 I have used Rufus set it to ms-dos and unrared the files to the usb stick but when I press f7 and enter the usb stick I type update.bat but keeps coming up with bad command can someone please advise me what I AM doing wrong thanx ...

You want to run step1.bat, then after reboot step2.bat

• Thumbs Up 1

Hey prema just wanted to ask you a quick question. Is there any update on getting the 770M working in the EM series of notebooks? I don't know if there is a better place to ask this question at so I just placed it here. Sorry for the clutter.

i have а problem to flash guide.

P170EM_17_12_Stock.rar

i was flash this version

P170EM_17_12_PM_v2.rar

After a successful flash, i was downloaded attachment.

after step2.bat, "not enough available memory!" what did wrong?

And i cant go in reboot (ctrl+c not work)

The problem was resolved.)

I got to set BIOS, replacing the AFUDOS file:

from the archive P170EM_17_12_Stock.rar

and was pasted bios prema`s. P170EM_17_12_PM_v2.rar

Hello guys. I'm kind of new to flashing bios so I thought I'd ask more experienced people before doing anything.

I just updated the bios to stock 1.02.17 from 1.02.14. Is it safe to flash the modded bios? And which one from the list is the latest?

Thanks!

Hello prema,

I have a couple of question about your bioses. Actually I have a P170em with a 3630qm, 8GB of 1866 corsair vengeance, a Crucial M4 256MB as primary and a 320GB as secondary, running W8 fine.

My bios was 1.02.17 ans EC 1.02.12. I tried to update to you V2 bios K2/2T and couldn't manage to have it boot. Actually It seems that it cannot find the M4 SSD, and got BSOD.

I think I tried all combinations of uefi, non uefi, ahci, ide mode...

I have to revert to 1.02.17 stock that is working fine in ide mode, but this configuration is not working with your mod.

Do you have any clue? I would be happy to run your bios for some reason, the unlocking of the BLK is one of them and more globally the XTU support.

Thanks anyway for your work, clevo should retribute you for this work as it makes their laptop quite more enjoyable...

Just select & set your M4 as first boot drive in BIOS once...

Hi Prema.

I installed p370em k2 bios. All went well and it shows v2 into the bios info with your boot logo, but no custom options thats you added.... All the options are still the same, am i missing something?

All changes for P-EM series are "under the hood" and don't require you to change BIOS settings...

does someone have a link for me with overcloking results?:04:

Yo have 4 extra multis unlocked to go above stock, just use Intel XTU Software to set them... ;)

Hey prema just wanted to ask you a quick question. Is there any update on getting the 770M working in the EM series of notebooks? I don't know if there is a better place to ask this question at so I just placed it here. Sorry for the clutter.

The 770M should also work in P1x0EMs once I am done with the Mod... ;)

Hello Prema, a new ME firmware is available : Station-Drivers - Intel Management Engine version 8.1.50.1456

THX! Was traveling, will update the OP with the easy flash tool soon...

EDIT: DONE >>> ME firmware v8.1.50.1456 now in the OP.

PW: premamod.com

(Mind that an 8 Series ME Firmware is only for 2012 systems (P-EM, W-Ex) and not 2013 systems (P-SM, W-Sx)

It's only for anti-theft and corporate security...

Intel Active Management Technology - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That's Intel AMT. Intel ME firmware is an essential part of the system residing on it's own flash-chip on the motherboard. It controls voltage levels and clock-rates etc...

Hello guys. I'm kind of new to flashing bios so I thought I'd ask more experienced people before doing anything.

I just updated the bios to stock 1.02.17 from 1.02.14. Is it safe to flash the modded bios? And which one from the list is the latest?

Thanks!

YES you can use the Mod. The best version for you should be P170EM_17_12_PM_v2.rar or P150EM_17_11_PM_v2.rar (depending on your screen size).

If your Windws key happens to be on the left side of the space bar you have to use the K2 version of it...

It's pretty easy. You just have to disable ULPS through the registry.

Run regedit.exe and go to "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > SYSTEM > ControlSet001 > Control > Class > {4D36E968-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} > 0001..." and change the value of "EnableULPS" to 0.

There might be the EnableULPS option in more numbered files, check them all just to make sure.

I used MSI Afterburner to OC.

I already disabled ULPS, and I can't oc my 7970m, even with afterburner, i tried to change the option in the general settings, nothing worked so far.

Did I need to change the config file to do that, I am using the 3.0 beta 14.

I can even flash the bios :/

I already disabled ULPS, and I can't oc my 7970m, even with afterburner, i tried to change the option in the general settings, nothing worked so far.

Did I need to change the config file to do that, I am using the 3.0 beta 14.

I can even flash the bios :/

I've read that the newer versions of MSI are missing a DLL needed for ATI cards. From what I've tried the 2.2.1 version is the most stable. Try to download that one and also make sure that you enable OC mode by doing the necessary changes in the MSIAfterburner.cfg file.

I think that Afterburner works without having to install it so give it a go since I have it pre-configured.

MSI Afterburner.rar

hi Prema! Is this firmware modified or original? Thanks for uploading it ^.^

That's the stock ME. I push modded MEs directly with my Mods as they have to be flashed in a different manner.

Also my "regular ME Firmware" updates won't alter the modded part, so that stock and Mod systems can be updated without altering the way they work. :)

Hi Prema

Do you think you can mod my P150hm Bios in order to support GTX680M officially? (In fact i dream to stop modify my inf driver).

Do you think that you will succeed to make the GTX780M working on P150HM? On PxxEM?

Thanks for all you done for us

That's the stock ME. I push modded MEs directly with my Mods as they have to be flashed in a different manner.

Also my "regular ME Firmware" updates won't alter the modded part, so that stock and Mod systems can be updated without altering the way they work. :)

haha ok! that's great to know :) expect a donation from me soon ^.^ keep up the good work!

Sounds complicated, but knowing your bios modding skills, it will all work great! Thanks for the updated ME, just flashed my P150SM, works fine!

• Guest changed the title to [BIOS/vBIOS - MODS] Prema Mod™ & Stock
  • Guest locked this topic
  • Brian unpinned this topic