EwinRacing Flash Series Gaming Chairs
Xonar

Member Introduction Thread - Post Here!

hey guys just got a p750zm cant wait to find info and mods for this and to see what the community has the offer 

Hello everybody. Have some questions for you guys.

Hello to everybody, i have asus laptop G75VW, a very old laptop but very stable and reliable.

Hello, I introduce myself Zero_cool (or predator depending on the forums). I have an asus G502VS that I hacked to stop heating up and that I just bought an alienware m15x R2 (i7 940XM, 460m GTX, 8Gb ddr3, 256GB SSD and 240W power supply). I'm looking for tips and mutual help to boost the latter to the max

In addition to this, you need to know more about it.
Edited by Zero_cool

Hey all, just joined. avid pc enthusiast and builder here. I've come across Tech inferno many times researching things I needed for builds or repairs. 
Always viewed as a guest and learned a lot of valuable info from some of the threads here. So i decided to join in as well as show some mad respect and appreciation to those doing the crazy bios mods and other most excellent work that the big name companies don't want people to know can be done. 

looking forward to hopfully using a gtx 680m unlocked bios as well as a gtx 970 unlocked bios for my alienware laptops I refurbished.

take care

GrimmRelic87

Hi guys, brand new to this sort of thing, my laptop is pretty outdated now, had it 6 years so I’m looking at unlocking bios and unlocking my you to overclock it quite high

Hi guys, 

here to revive my old p150HM with maximum upgrade that i can do. I have read a lot about this on that forum and i have somes questions before ordering some new stuff for it. 

Thanks you, see you in other posts :)

Posted (edited)

Hello everybody. I have an alienware m17x r3 gtx 580. Hopefully I can switch to a better gpu. Im a beginner.

Edited by Move200Loafs

Posted (edited)

Hello everybody

My name is Mike 25 years old from romania living in germany im a tech nerd and i like to share my knoleage and learn more from you. Ive read alot on this forum and i want to learn more.

I have a desktop pc with pretty old tech AMD Phenom II X4 Black edition 955 OC to 4.1 Ghz. Radeon 7770 OC edition 16 GB of ram

And a pretty schetchy Laptop branded One Gaming Laptop that is based on MSI MS-16f2

i5 2450, GeForce GTX 570 .12 GB ram, 500 GB SSD, 1 TB HDD

And a Lenovo Z50-75 AMD A10-7300, MX255, 8 GB of ram 60 GB SSD 500 GB HDD 

Im happy to meet you,

Greetings for u all

•  
Edited by Mikeyro

Hi everyone, I'm new here.
I'm from Poland, I hope to find out something and help. Have a nice day

Posted (edited)

Hello,

I'm from the UK, hoping to learn some new stuff from this Forum

Edited by davuk1972