Apologies for the spam Read more... ×
EwinRacing Flash Series Gaming Chairs
StamatisX

What movies have you seen lately?

thats true. FF7 is a good movie. and it is amazing that they can do so many movies in one serie, and don't make a flops, (except Tokyo Drift)

and the rumors say they will keep on the FF movies until they hit 10!

Just saw 300 and for the 2nd time, it was even better then the first time i saw it.

THIS IS SPAAARTTTAAA

SAN ANDREAS watched it on 30th last month to be honest it was quiet nice CGI and action pack but it wasn't as great as 2012 the movie felt like the plot was short the story line wasn't much of a drama and debates and arguments more like things escalating fast without warnings doesn't give you the feeling of end of the world not much of a government co-operation in it it's like watching a B+ home rated movie mostly CGI I thought Newyork was in this too when I heard something they said about the east-coast I just say if you like graphics watch it!

It's 7.5/10 and thanks to the rock this movie was cool with him in it else meh!

Watched Chappie recently... good concept movie for true sentient AI and first movie where Hugh Jackman plays the "bad guy"

Just saw Branded. A really strange movie with a message about how marketing corrupts the world. But I enjoyed it=) Red cows:0!

Last movie I saw in theaters was Furious 7. All I can say was SSDD, it has everything that a Fast and Furious movie needs: incredibly cool, yet unrealistic driving scenes, Paul Walker and Vin Diesel love fest, etc. Really didn't care for Iggy Azela's cameo, but that is purely because her music is terrible.

Other than that, I recently watch The Imitation Game, very good movie. Entertaining and informing

Last movie I saw in theaters was Furious 7. All I can say was SSDD, it has everything that a Fast and Furious movie needs: incredibly cool, yet unrealistic driving scenes, Paul Walker and Vin Diesel love fest, etc. Really didn't care for Iggy Azela's cameo, but that is purely because her music is terrible.

Other than that, I recently watch The Imitation Game, very good movie. Entertaining and informing

Hated all the fast and furious moves after Tokyo Drift. All hollywood, no real cars.

Well i have watched Into the Wild some month ago, it brings me to wwoofing(google it) so i can say this movie changed my life...one of the best movies i watched so far ..

Mad Max: Road Fury

Knew nothing about it. Expected nothing out of it. Came out with a blown mind. SUPER FUN !

I watched Bill And Ted's Excellent Adventure and Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey last night and relived my childhood. In retrospect now, the first movie is terrible but not unwatchable and has it's moments.

Second movie is MUCH better, totally loved watching it again and a much more intelligent film.

Inside Out, it was ok, but what really blown me to pieces were the credits, i.e. the scene which shows what happens in cat's head... pricesless

Winter Sleep - It was not boring. I can say that at least.

Mad Max is really great. it's a worthy successor to mad max 2(mad max 3 was horrible)

just finished watching The GODFATHER expecting not a good quality picture

but when i watch it it's amazing