Prema

PASCAL-MXM & P-SERIES REFRESH

I'm looking to buy/donate for a Prema work of art for a P775DM3-G.

My enthusiasm and eagerness has made me ask in more than one place, I hope you can forgive me Prema :)

• Thumbs Up 1

Is it possible to to install msi 1060 in clevo 1x0HM or 1x0EM?

Should be p&p for the EM-Series according to@Prema.

Gesendet von meinem ONEPLUS A3003 mit Tapatalk

1 hour ago, CaerCadarn said:

Should be p&p for the EM-Series according to@Prema.

Gesendet von meinem ONEPLUS A3003 mit Tapatalk

It was plug and play on the EM with a system BIOS mod.

I don't know if he tried the HM.

It's possible to put one 1060 in the p375sm?? i have two 8970m and i think is getting bad to play some games now :/

On 2017-4-8 at 10:05 AM, michalsk11 said:

I put gtx 1060 6gb msi to my clevo p157sm with drivers mod and is working very well

Hmm i've looked around and found this card and i'm willing to buy it. That's why i've asked!! don't mind doing some shenanigans in the notebook (bios, colling mod, cut the case and such) to make it work.

Anyone here think that this is possible?! it's a MXM 3.0b sooooo it is compatible but i donno about the rest!!

36 minutes ago, andrewff2 said:

Hmm i've looked around and found this card and i'm willing to buy it. That's why i've asked!! don't mind doing some shenanigans in the notebook (bios, colling mod, cut the case and such) to make it work.

Anyone here think that this is possible?! it's a MXM 3.0b sooooo it is compatible but i donno about the rest!!

This GPU has certain things that are not proper 3.0b MXM spec. Look at the chokes (grey squares), vrms in b/w and the positions of them w.r.to your machine's heatsink. Here, check this for AW17 HS comparison.

• Thumbs Up 1

14 hours ago, Ashtrix said:

This GPU has certain things that are not proper 3.0b MXM spec. Look at the chokes (grey squares), vrms in b/w and the positions of them w.r.to your machine's heatsink. Here, check this for AW17 HS comparison.

Yeah i saw that ypu can make some changes and stuff and i don't mind using an eletric oven to bake the heatsink or using the dremel to make space for it :D

There's no problem at all to make this work... just mod and custom drivers then gg

• Thumbs Up 1

Hello,

I have a Clevo P150EM with Prema bios mod V2.0

I'm trying to update my Radeon 7970M to Geforce 1060 MXM 3.0b. 

So, when I've installed MS-1WOU1 ver 1.0 to my notebook, I found that I don't have an opportunity to start my notebook.

When I'm trying to power on, power led just blink once for few ms and power off immediately.

What's wrong?

How can I fix it?

Best regards!

Edited by Phoenix_1024

Hallo, last week i buy a clevo p177sm but the Online Site from Prema is not available. 

I need a Mod. Bios for my Notebook. Where i can get it? Please Help me.

@Prema
I'm wondering if maybe I can get some help with overclocking my m4000m video card.