Nvidia GTX Titan SLI

Conker

Couple reasons, the system was crashing with a slight overclock + overvolt. Neither card exhibits this behavior when run by themselves so its not a GPU issue. The PSU never shut down but I was getting warnings from the Asus monitoring software (not the most accurate in the world) that the 12v line was dropping to 10.

12V rail is very easy to measure with a multimeter. Just stick the leads in a molex connector.

This build is ridiculous. I am too thinking about jumping on the SLI titan'd bandwagon... gah... 2gs... This is really hard to pull the trigger. The throttling issues aside, that thing looks like the beast of beasts.

Love the Mars II on a side note.

• Founder

@ConkersGrillforce1337 looks great though all those wires look like a mass of spaghetti. Speaking of which, my AX1200i arrived and I bought 4 Corsair AF120 quiet fans yesterday, just waiting on the sleeved cables to arrive before I re-do my system. Next step will be proper water cooling and possible move to a bigger case (e.g. CaseLabs SMH10).

@ConkersGrillforce1337 looks great though all those wires look like a mass of spaghetti. Speaking of which, my AX1200i arrived and I bought 4 Corsair AF120 quiet fans yesterday, just waiting on the sleeved cables to arrive before I re-do my system. Next step will be proper water cooling and possible move to a bigger case (e.g. CaseLabs SMH10).

Yes yes always this mockery about my cable management.:anonymous::miserable:

I see you have not yet upgraded enough :joyous: Your signature will probably not come to rest in the coming months :playful:

• Founder
Yes yes always this mockery about my cable management.:anonymous::miserable:

I see you have not yet upgraded enough :joyous: Your signature will probably not come to rest in the coming months :playful:

Haha yeah pretty much evolving signature :D Here's my newest PSU (getting it RMA due to defective chirping sound) with cables.

post-5-14494995070922_thumb.jpg

post-5-14494995073708_thumb.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

• Founder
Haha yeah pretty much evolving signature :D Here's my newest PSU (getting it RMA due to defective chirping sound) with cables.

Nice! You've organized everything beautifully! Must suck to disassemble it all now.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

• Founder
Nice! You've organized everything beautifully! Must suck to disassemble it all now.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Fully modular psu so no disassembly needed aside from disconnecting it. :D

Sent from my GT-N7000

i've been out of the desktop scene for too long :)

Didn't know such things even exist..

Wait until you hear about the very latest PSU tech... wireless voltage supply, powered by Tesla coils :D

Cancer free of charge!

That's a huge myth and completely disproved.

However short distance power transmission has a huge hurtle to overcome in order to meet criteria established by the federal communications commission on the grounds of electromagnetic interference with neighboring services and devices. Low power devices such as phones and computer peripherals are generally excluded but MUST accept interference from allocated services. It's a huge headache indeed.

• Founder
Any of you Titan SLI owners ever noticed microstuttering compared to single GPU?

Thanks.

I don't notice it at all.

Sent from my GT-N7000

Any of you Titan SLI owners ever noticed microstuttering compared to single GPU?

Thanks.

Yes, I have noticed some in TR and SE. But it's smoother than single Titan.

• 4 weeks later...

I still can't believe that price is real :| the tehnology is improving that fast!You don't even know if to buy this now,wait for a better one or wait till the price goes down :|

Still the first benchmark was misunderstood :)) the other one posted is real.

• 5 weeks later...