Hi to all

Thumper_23

Indeed... Seems they banned you again on the other site, hahaha, what the hell did you do? :D

If I remember correctly you got a nice setup, 2960xm ES and 6990m, in the M17x r3, right?

As far as I remember, you went through a few user names? You had the current one, patrick.parisi and scarletfire? I think it may have been my fault your patrick persona got banned. Sorry mate but welcome to T|I. Hows the Corsair Vengence rams? I'm thinking of getting some and trying to get them to run @Cas9.

As far as I remember, you went through a few user names? You had the current one, patrick.parisi and scarletfire? I think it may have been my fault your patrick persona got banned. Sorry mate but welcome to T|I. Hows the Corsair Vengence rams? I'm thinking of getting some and trying to get them to run @Cas9.

The Corsair ram is great, better than hyperx IMO

What you want to post your guide. Slam ban hammer in your face.

Oh you have some very useful infos let me see BAN sucka!

Oh whats that you want to improve our worst in the world search function... no way BAN! you know like chef Emeril Bam! Ban!

What you want to post your guide. Slam ban hammer in your face.

Oh you have some very useful infos let me see BAN sucka!

Oh whats that you want to improve our worst in the world search function... no way BAN! you know like chef Emeril Bam! Ban!

NICE!!!!! :Banane09:

rofl

>goes on NBR

>contributes logically in any way OR disagrees with idiocracy

>banned.

Story of our lives smh. Gears and I are yet to get banned. I honestly do not know how I am not yet. I've bad-mouthed plenty of admins and fanboys, and don't back down/repost wrong data. One time someone completely forged FPS results and it was obvious. They had a sager single GPU system beat out the single GPU desktop equivalent, smh. THAT got some fire going against me when I argued.

I have this little program that changes my ip address so I keep inventing usernames and avatars then in a few days I change my avatar to the one I'm using now and then they catch on and ban me again.Just get a chuckle gettin' over on them:36_002:

• Thumbs Up 2

I'm not sure if it's the avatar that gets you banned, but I think it's more the nature of the posts. Generally they follow a set pattern. Let me know if I'm missing any here. These are the ones I know of so far. patrick.parisi, scarletfire92, usmc362, foxfire_68, cts_v59, ravenite72, comfycakes, Thumper_12, suffolkcounty. :P

I wonder what those words with Batboy were too :P

Welcome to T|I !!

post-56-14494992379004_thumb.jpg

post-56-14494992379318_thumb.jpg

Edited by DR650SE
  • Thumbs Up 1