Apologies for the spam Read more... ×
EwinRacing Flash Series Gaming Chairs
StamatisX

What movies have you seen lately?

Recently saw the Martian. While I liked the movie, for some reason the book seemed to capture the tension so much more. Still it was fantastic to see Hollywood treat science right.

I watched Ex Machina about a week ago and LOVED it. It's a must watch for anyone into scifi.

I also watched Divergent and Insurgent. Divergent was tolerable while Insurgent was a hot pile of garbage in my opinion.

Recently saw the Martian. While I liked the movie, for some reason the book seemed to capture the tension so much more. Still it was fantastic to see Hollywood treat science right.

Haven't seen a movie based off a book that I like more than the book itself, but I keep hearing people talking about this movie maybe I should give it a try.

Saw "Der Marsianer" yesterday in 3D and the Film is quiet nice and intressting for a 140min. 80% one man Show.

The only thing i was missing where the "big" 3D Effects.

I watched the 2 New Kids (Turbo and Nitro) with my girlfriend last week (with subtitles since it's in Dutch), this stuff is really funny !!

Ant Man - Great Movie! I love the marvel movies! I loved seeing Michael Douglas again! He is a great actor!

- - - Updated - - -

I just saw the Martian as well. Thought it was a great movie!

- - - Updated - - -

Everest - I thought was a great movie! Love that it was based on a true movie and the main actor died at the end something that's not expected.

- - - Updated - - -

Mad Max was a great movie too! I really love the cast and loved the first Mad Max movies!

Just watched the ( national treasure series ) with Nicolas cage in it

was really good

and really thought out was a really good and all though each movie was good.. anyone who as not seen it id recommend it

the movies are a bit old tho

- - - Updated - - -

was a good movie based on a true story!

A few great movies from this year:

Mad Max: Fury Road

Dope

Ex Machina

Chappie

I really couldnt recommend any other recent movies :)

Last movie seen in theater was Inside Out - which was quite good. If you haven't seen it yet, you should!