Brian

T|I Battlefield 3 Server Returns!

Well its baaaaaccckkkk!!! I'll skip the introduction and just give the info. you need:

[url=http://betaforge.multiplay.co.uk/servers/655378/view][/url]

BF3 SERVER INFORMATION

Name Tech|Inferno Battlefield 3 Server
Game/Mod Battlefield 3 + B2K Expansion
Address [FONT=Verdana]199.21.113.58:20367[/FONT]
Battlelog Link Tech|Inferno

MUMBLE SERVER INFORMATION

Name Tech|Inferno Mumble
IP Address 76.74.238.52, Port 2662 PW: babesandb00bs
Mumble Link [URL]mumble://76.74.238.52:2662[/URL]

BF3 SERVER SETTINGS

Players 16
Player Health 60%
Tickets 600
Friendly Fire ON
Kill Cam OFF
# Players to start round 1
# Players to restart round 1
# TK before player kicked 5
3D Spotting OFF
Kick Idle Player (seconds) 300

• Thumbs Up 8

lol, just played for a couple minutes and ping is above 300 :D

It's hard to even see somebody^^

Yeah from London to California it will be high. Once the server is moved to Chicago, it should be much better for players in Europe.

it's not just the server location. I guess it's my intenet line. Sometimes I think pigeons deliver information to the servers B-)

@chmod1337: yeah, that's what I mean. That's f*cking pain in the arse having a 20MBit contract and just 3.2Mbit get through. The node is only 1.1miles away...

Server has been moved to Chicago so European players should see an improvement in ping times.

• Thumbs Up 2

120ms is perfect for BF3, lower ping won't bring any advantage in my experience.

great @Brian . Ping is now around 120ms. That should do much better :)

Excellent, that lower ping will more than suffice. Like @svl7 said, any lower doesn't confer much if any advantage in BF3 since it has prediction built into the netcode.

great. I didn't get kicked as well with my 300 ping. So it also isn't planned to do so? goof to know ;)

might be useful if we all know what our names on the battlefield are. So my name is 1st-Human :32_002:

I threw down $20 last week. Didn't get a chance to play when the server was full, was busy doing CompSci.

I have to buy B2K before I can join and get games to work proper. Id love to catch up on our play through of the missions ILB

Don't worry about B2K, I didn't load any maps from it.

Thanks Brian otherwise i dont think i could play. Games vs food ill pick food first. Do i need any of the other expansions? All i have is the original game :/

Original game is all you need.

Great that is fantastic news Brian. Im waiting to hear from Frank before I can do anything. System isnt gaming stable. Ill be able to do Hoplesslyfaithfuls stress test but thats about it till I know more.

lol, just tried to hook my 3d TV to my laptop. The game was amazing, at least for the first 2minutes. after that my laptop shut down due to overheating of my gpu :D

but even for this short time, that was just awesome playing BF3 on 55" in 3d :D

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By Brian
      EDIT: Due to the extremely alpha state of the game, the server has been put on hold until it is more feature rich. 

Survival games are all the rage these days it seems and while games like Rust, ARK and DayZ have grabbed the lions share of attention, Funcom has decided to toss its hat into the fray with the release of Conan Exiles. Loosely based on the movies, you are an exile in a hostile land where you start out nude with nothing but your wits and will to survive. The game is populated with hostile NPCs such as hyenas (and boy are they frustrating), rhinos, undead, giant spiders, humans etc. that are all out to kill you.

This game features a very robust crafting and building system similar to Ark/Rust but with a more medieval take on it. There are no guns in this game so you will be fighting hand to hand with most people in PVP servers such as the one run by Tech|Inferno. Currently the Tech|Inferno server is run on a dedicated box that has been optimized for Conan Exiles and we invite everyone from our community to come join us! 

BONUS: If you are a Tech|Inferno registered member, let an admin in-game (5150 Joker or HuskyMatt) know and you will be granted bonus starting items such as medium armor, sword and shield. 

Server information:
      IP: 158.69.120.222
      Port: 24000

See you there!

View full article
    • By Brian
      EDIT: Due to the extremely alpha state of the game, the server has been put on hold until it is more feature rich. 

Survival games are all the rage these days it seems and while games like Rust, ARK and DayZ have grabbed the lions share of attention, Funcom has decided to toss its hat into the fray with the release of Conan Exiles. Loosely based on the movies, you are an exile in a hostile land where you start out nude with nothing but your wits and will to survive. The game is populated with hostile NPCs such as hyenas (and boy are they frustrating), rhinos, undead, giant spiders, humans etc. that are all out to kill you.

This game features a very robust crafting and building system similar to Ark/Rust but with a more medieval take on it. There are no guns in this game so you will be fighting hand to hand with most people in PVP servers such as the one run by Tech|Inferno. Currently the Tech|Inferno server is run on a dedicated box that has been optimized for Conan Exiles and we invite everyone from our community to come join us! 

BONUS: If you are a Tech|Inferno registered member, let an admin in-game (5150 Joker or HuskyMatt) know and you will be granted bonus starting items such as medium armor, sword and shield. 

Server information:
      IP: 158.69.120.222
      Port: 24000

See you there!
    • By SSievers08
      New vanilla Rust server is up. The server will be running all the latest updates and patches from Rust. Again this server is purely vanilla. Direct connect with [68.232.176.60:28970] or just search "TechInferno" in the server browser.
      Latest update introducing the xp system can be found here https://playrust.com/devblog-100/#more-7053
    • By Brian
      Tech|Inferno is proud to announce the opening of our ARMA 3 King Of The Hill server! Currently it supports 80 player slots and is setup as follows:

First person mode locked (hardcore mode). No night cycles but we have dawn and evening. No armed vehicles. Pawnee, Ghosthawk and HMG vehicles added to the server (4/27/16). All map rotations with Kavala being the least likely selected since in our opinion it's the worst city/map. No reserve slots currently. If you need support, use our support ticket feature. It is currently online and operational.   
      Server information: Tech|Inferno King Of The Hill Infantry HC
      Server IP 45.59.69.59 Port 2302  

4/27/16 - Clips from our server for your enjoyment

• By ReaverM1
      I'm thinking of purchasing a 5960x for my multi purpose 24/7 server. I've been testing Wake On Lan with my current setup and it's not consistent in terms of always being able to wake up. So I rather just have it always running. My current server is an Intel i7 875k with an evga p55 sli motherboard. I have it idling at about 65 watts at the wall measured with a killawatt. So finally to my question. What's the best motherboard for both over clocking and saving power? Also what tips to lower power consumption other then under clocking and under volting ram and cpu? Is there any motherboard that can run less cores as needed with the 5960x? I plan on under clocking it very low and have a very high turbo boost.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.