Tech Inferno Car Club

iloveb00bs

hahaha got cha!! its my buddy's ride, its a 1997 gts with only 7k miles on it. who does that?? just buy a car and park it for over a decade. hahahah spent the day putting the stripes on it. told him to go with yellow stripe but he didn't listen to me, oh well at least he let me slap the TI badge on there.

i'll post my real car pic tomorrow once i clean out all the dead hooker bodies in the back of my truck.

• Thumbs Up 2

thanks michael. just took off a giant hood decal i had on it, so it still has some sticky residue on it so it didn't take a pic of the front. also had the back lights vinyls up too but just recently took it off.

jimbo, love the bike bro, used to have a street bike too, but now just ride a cruiser. use it for daily commuting. it dirty as hell atm. i'll try to clean it up and take a few pics of it too.

• Thumbs Up 2

I am at work but I also have a viper. It's a red 2000 GTS ACR. The viper is one of the most beautiful cars in person. Last Saturday I took my stepfather out in a relatively wealthy part of town and there was an Audi R8 parked right next to the viper; the attention was on the viper. It just evokes a different level of passion. Your friend who has the 97 has, what people on the viperforums calll a "Mcviper" because of the gold rims. It is very rare; I think they only made 7 of them. Unfortunately I can't stand the look of gold rims on almost any car but especially on a 17 inch rim (1999 and up were 18s). What sold me on the ACR was the lightweight BBS rims. Red photos terribly (Mine is also red) but is quite stunning in person. I'll try to remember to post pics later.

• Thumbs Up 2

Beautiful cars guys and nice rocket Jimbo. Rocking those Tech Inferno logos! I don't have a car and no fancy motorcycle either. lol the most I have is a old Honda 84' trx200 ATV and its so cob jobbed it looks like something out of Road Warrior... Had to pick on self its that bad.

Edited by mw86

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

yeah pm me your addy, color and size and will send one to you.

anyone who wants to rep ti on their cars, just let me know.

prolly make a whole bunch of them and just slap them on nice looking cars, wished i had one this weekend coulda slap one on a tesla.

• Thumbs Up 2

Brian, didn't see hotlinking rules, just let me know if I need to save or re-size these.

HDR pics of the M3.

I almost had my hands on a white with red/black interior E36, nice E46 still sir.

however, you're the enemy, so we must part ways.

DSC_2544.jpg

DSC_2536.jpg

DSC_2379-1.jpg

DSC_2384-1.jpg

DSC_2377-1.jpg

DSC_2370-2.jpg

the beater;

DSC_2086Medium.jpg

I've got a billion more, but here's one pic of the beater during her restoration;

100_2000.jpg

Past Loves;

(couldn't get photobucket to resize it from 1000+, and didn't want to hotlink something that big)

http://i813.photobucket.com/albums/zz56/blmlozz/100_1846.jpg

• Thumbs Up 5