gerald

Y510p Ultrabay Graphics card

I'll be on the list if there is cheaper version, instead 200$ adapter :)

Count me in for an adapter. Preferably the cheaper version :)

i am also interested for the cheap version,

@Zakyn have you solved the issue? any updates?

Hi
is there any news about the adapter 
its june :D

11 hours ago, bakadis said:

Hi
is there any news about the adapter 
its june :D

Finished 1st day of exam.

Really tired.

2 days to go.

• Thumbs Up 1

11 hours ago, Swung Huang said:

Finished 1st day of exam.

Really tired.

2 days to go.

hope you did well 
good luck next days :angel:

YEAHHHHH!I’m freeeeeeee!

I’m gonna sell the ultrabay adapter. Now just the cheap version.

Anyone want it?

9 minutes ago, Swung Huang said:

YEAHHHHH!I’m freeeeeeee!

I’m gonna sell the ultrabay adapter. Now just the cheap version.

Anyone want it?

Hey, I am interested. I would like one!

Thanks

Posted (edited)

Here’s a Google sheet.

If you want an adapter, put your address and shipping info in it!

I will decide the price according to how many people want it.

Won’t be too expensive.(under $100)

Just a plain board with ultrabay->PCIe, without any other fancy stuff.

An acrylic stand can be purchased additionally. Please tell me if you want it.(additional cost will apply)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-dfOzOV963-q-UnkBnLyTN8bvjI0TwNjOvVIZrenMrQ

My personal email is 1339148162@qq.com or yellow20000911@gmail.com. I will get contact with you if I’m ready for shipping.

Edited by Swung Huang

35 minutes ago, Swung Huang said:

Here’s a Google sheet.

If you want an adapter, put your address and shipping info in it!

I will decide the price according to how many people want it.

Won’t be too expensive.(under $100)

Just a plain board with ultrabay->PCIe, without any other fancy stuff.

An acrylic stand can be purchased additionally. Please tell me if you want it.(additional cost will apply)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-dfOzOV963-q-UnkBnLyTN8bvjI0TwNjOvVIZrenMrQ

My personal email is 1339148162@qq.com or yellow20000911@gmail.com. I will get contact with you if I’m ready for shipping.

Hi Swung Huang,

Google docs seems fine for collecting info. But its best if you can create a ebay link where its easy to make payment and track the order.

Btw really appreciate your interest and dedication for building the adapter and help us out. 

22 minutes ago, DesPaIR said:

But its best if you can create a ebay link where its easy to make payment and track the order.

I'm finding out how to do this lol. I don't have an ebay account yet.

14 minutes ago, NAVIBOY said:

@Swung Huang Can you send it to India by any chance?

I don't know if there's any difference or difficulty to ship things into India? I haven't done such things before. BTW,I'm in China.

Can you sell it in Aliexpress or Alibaba websites if you are in china? I have seen lots of Chinese companies use it and makes the process a lot easier for both seller and buyer (for paying with credit card, shipping and posting and tracking the mail and ...) and they ship worldwide.  

4 hours ago, Swung Huang said:

I'm finding out how to do this lol. I don't have an ebay account yet.

I don't know if there's any difference or difficulty to ship things into India? I haven't done such things before. BTW,I'm in China.

Posted (edited)
32 minutes ago, elecsdude said:

Can you sell it in Aliexpress or Alibaba websites if you are in china? I have seen lots of Chinese companies use it and makes the process a lot easier for both seller and buyer (for paying with credit card, shipping and posting and tracking the mail and ...) and they ship worldwide.  

I'm also appreciate if you can sell it on aliexpress that i've always used for imported goods to Indonesia, but its okay with other global marketplace for handle the payment and tracking @Swung Huang

Edited by euiko

@Swung Huang could you explain the only board it will be like previous model as geralts? i mean for the acrylic stand which will it be, the first or the second with the expansion pci cable?  because you had posted some photos on your previous post.  Also if you shipp it from China could you mark the package as gift and put low value lets say 10$? because i had issues with customs in my country, thank you. 

A2BD1EB2-BD03-4F8C-9E5F-106B391BD69E.thumb.jpeg.7cfc6b869b4dc12797fd563774f5d59c.jpeg

960E1E44-CC27-40C1-B2E1-1325194909D7.thumb.jpeg.bdbedc8b88c80b4e324fd4d8ed0d1043.jpeg

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, manolis said:

@Swung Huang could you explain the only board it will be like previous model as geralts? i mean for the acrylic stand which will it be, the first or the second with the expansion pci cable?  because you had posted some photos on your previous post.  Also if you shipp it from China could you mark the package as gift and put low value lets say 10$? because i had issues with customs in my country, thank you. 

A2BD1EB2-BD03-4F8C-9E5F-106B391BD69E.thumb.jpeg.7cfc6b869b4dc12797fd563774f5d59c.jpeg

960E1E44-CC27-40C1-B2E1-1325194909D7.thumb.jpeg.bdbedc8b88c80b4e324fd4d8ed0d1043.jpeg

1.The second verison is going to cost more. If you still want it, just put in your request in the first blank and I can customize that for you. It may not go into mass production for too little demand.(according to the previous reply)

2. Shipping , taxes & additional fees added by customs will not be included. For too much country to deliver, I don’t really have the effort to check the policy of every country. Sorry for that.

Edited by Swung Huang

2 minutes ago, Swung Huang said:

1.The second verison is going to cost more. If you still want it, just put in your request in the first blank and I can customize that for you. It may not go into mass production for too little demand.

2. Shipping , taxes & additional fees added by customs will not be included. For too much country to deliver, I don’t really have the effort to check the policy of every country. Sorry for that.

ok i am ordering the acrylic version and if there will be enough demand please let us know as my first priority is the version with cable, but if not then i am for the acrylic.

As for the customs all i am asking from you is to mark the package as gift and put low value 10$, thank you

24 minutes ago, manolis said:

As for the customs all i am asking from you is to mark the package as gift and put low value 10$, thank you

I don’t understand what you mean. Could you explain it?

17 minutes ago, Swung Huang said:

I don’t understand what you mean. Could you explain it?

i think he want to avoid customs in his country so he ask you to not put the right value in the package.

could you give us a simple photo for the adapter please?

3 minutes ago, bakadis said:

i think he want to avoid customs in his country so he ask you to not put the right value in the package.

exactely, because i had some unpleasand experience from my customs i been asked to pay more than the actual product was (60usd and they asked for 110euros)

4 minutes ago, bakadis said:

could you give us a simple photo for the adapter please?

manolis has posted that.

Are you going to sell via taobao? Already on? I just saw an Y510p eGPU adaptor on taobao...

36 minutes ago, jxfong2 said:

Are you going to sell via taobao? Already on? I just saw an Y510p eGPU adaptor on taobao...

nope.That‘s not me and do not buy these.

Posted (edited)

Oh, I found myself overlooked the privacy issue.

If you are not comfortable to put your shipping info in that spreadsheet , just leave an email address there and get in touch with me by email. (by aforementioned email address

Edited by Swung Huang