EwinRacing Flash Series Gaming Chairs
blknite908

Favorite MMO?

My favorite MMO would have to be World of Tanks, I've sunk so many hours of my life into that thing....

That game is pretty fun.

WOW but really shouldn't be. I just have no time to find anything else so stick with WOW.

I know everyone loves to hate on WOW these days but even to this day, it's one of the best MMO out there. Yeah, it got servery dumb down but it's still fun to play it.

WoW is the most nostalgic and I stopped playing them mostly. GW2 since no sub now.

Its a horrible thing to say but I used to log into Runescape to talk to friends around the world. It was very effective for chatting and mind numbing repetitive tasks.

Planetside 2 can be fun, but you need a great connection to the server and a lot of patience. Its not really a normal MMO either.

ESO online is promising but I am just starting it.

I started playing SWTOR again this week as a F2P player. I'm pretty much just playing it for the class stories which are very good. In the past I had quit the game because it was a pain to level up. I had to do every single meaningless sidequest so I would be at the right level to do the class stories. They changed that with their newest update that launched this week. They've upped the experience gain from each quest so that now you can progress just by doing the important quests.

I'd have to say my favourite that I've played to date is TERA. The action combat appeals to me whereas the simple tab>button mash just bores me. I am looking forward to trying Blade&Soul soon.

While I looked really hard for new MMO's, nothing beats the solid gameplay of WoW in my opinion. Game also always feels fresh if you return.