Jump to content
EwinRacing Flash Series Gaming Chairs
gerald

Y510p Ultrabay Graphics card

Recommended Posts

I'll be on the list if there is cheaper version, instead 200$ adapter :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Count me in for an adapter. Preferably the cheaper version :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i am also interested for the cheap version,

@Zakyn have you solved the issue? any updates?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, bakadis said:

Hi
is there any news about the adapter 
its june :D

Finished 1st day of exam.

Really tired.

2 days to go.

  • Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Swung Huang said:

Finished 1st day of exam.

Really tired.

2 days to go.


hope you did well 
good luck next days :angel:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

YEAHHHHH!I’m freeeeeeee!

 I’m gonna sell the ultrabay adapter. Now just the cheap version.

Anyone want it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Swung Huang said:

YEAHHHHH!I’m freeeeeeee!

 I’m gonna sell the ultrabay adapter. Now just the cheap version.

Anyone want it?

 

Hey, I am interested. I would like one!

 

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here’s a Google sheet.

If you want an adapter, put your address and shipping info in it!

I will decide the price according to how many people want it.

Won’t be too expensive.(under $100)

Just a plain board with ultrabay->PCIe, without any other fancy stuff.

An acrylic stand can be purchased additionally. Please tell me if you want it.(additional cost will apply)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-dfOzOV963-q-UnkBnLyTN8bvjI0TwNjOvVIZrenMrQ

My personal email is [email protected] or [email protected] I will get contact with you if I’m ready for shipping.

Edited by Swung Huang

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Swung Huang said:

Here’s a Google sheet.

If you want an adapter, put your address and shipping info in it!

I will decide the price according to how many people want it.

Won’t be too expensive.(under $100)

Just a plain board with ultrabay->PCIe, without any other fancy stuff.

An acrylic stand can be purchased additionally. Please tell me if you want it.(additional cost will apply)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-dfOzOV963-q-UnkBnLyTN8bvjI0TwNjOvVIZrenMrQ

My personal email is [email protected]qq.com or [email protected]gmail.com. I will get contact with you if I’m ready for shipping.

Hi Swung Huang,

 

Google docs seems fine for collecting info. But its best if you can create a ebay link where its easy to make payment and track the order.

 

Btw really appreciate your interest and dedication for building the adapter and help us out. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, DesPaIR said:

But its best if you can create a ebay link where its easy to make payment and track the order.

I'm finding out how to do this lol. I don't have an ebay account yet.

14 minutes ago, NAVIBOY said:

@Swung Huang Can you send it to India by any chance?

I don't know if there's any difference or difficulty to ship things into India? I haven't done such things before. BTW,I'm in China.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can you sell it in Aliexpress or Alibaba websites if you are in china? I have seen lots of Chinese companies use it and makes the process a lot easier for both seller and buyer (for paying with credit card, shipping and posting and tracking the mail and ...) and they ship worldwide.  

4 hours ago, Swung Huang said:

I'm finding out how to do this lol. I don't have an ebay account yet.

I don't know if there's any difference or difficulty to ship things into India? I haven't done such things before. BTW,I'm in China.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, elecsdude said:

Can you sell it in Aliexpress or Alibaba websites if you are in china? I have seen lots of Chinese companies use it and makes the process a lot easier for both seller and buyer (for paying with credit card, shipping and posting and tracking the mail and ...) and they ship worldwide.  

 

I'm also appreciate if you can sell it on aliexpress that i've always used for imported goods to Indonesia, but its okay with other global marketplace for handle the payment and tracking @Swung Huang

Edited by euiko

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Swung Huang could you explain the only board it will be like previous model as geralts? i mean for the acrylic stand which will it be, the first or the second with the expansion pci cable?  because you had posted some photos on your previous post.  Also if you shipp it from China could you mark the package as gift and put low value lets say 10$? because i had issues with customs in my country, thank you. 

A2BD1EB2-BD03-4F8C-9E5F-106B391BD69E.thumb.jpeg.7cfc6b869b4dc12797fd563774f5d59c.jpeg

960E1E44-CC27-40C1-B2E1-1325194909D7.thumb.jpeg.bdbedc8b88c80b4e324fd4d8ed0d1043.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, manolis said:

@Swung Huang could you explain the only board it will be like previous model as geralts? i mean for the acrylic stand which will it be, the first or the second with the expansion pci cable?  because you had posted some photos on your previous post.  Also if you shipp it from China could you mark the package as gift and put low value lets say 10$? because i had issues with customs in my country, thank you. 

A2BD1EB2-BD03-4F8C-9E5F-106B391BD69E.thumb.jpeg.7cfc6b869b4dc12797fd563774f5d59c.jpeg

960E1E44-CC27-40C1-B2E1-1325194909D7.thumb.jpeg.bdbedc8b88c80b4e324fd4d8ed0d1043.jpeg

1.The second verison is going to cost more. If you still want it, just put in your request in the first blank and I can customize that for you. It may not go into mass production for too little demand.(according to the previous reply)

2. Shipping , taxes & additional fees added by customs will not be included. For too much country to deliver, I don’t really have the effort to check the policy of every country. Sorry for that.

Edited by Swung Huang

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Swung Huang said:

1.The second verison is going to cost more. If you still want it, just put in your request in the first blank and I can customize that for you. It may not go into mass production for too little demand.

2. Shipping , taxes & additional fees added by customs will not be included. For too much country to deliver, I don’t really have the effort to check the policy of every country. Sorry for that.

ok i am ordering the acrylic version and if there will be enough demand please let us know as my first priority is the version with cable, but if not then i am for the acrylic.

As for the customs all i am asking from you is to mark the package as gift and put low value 10$, thank you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, manolis said:

As for the customs all i am asking from you is to mark the package as gift and put low value 10$, thank you

I don’t understand what you mean. Could you explain it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Swung Huang said:

I don’t understand what you mean. Could you explain it?

i think he want to avoid customs in his country so he ask you to not put the right value in the package.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, bakadis said:

i think he want to avoid customs in his country so he ask you to not put the right value in the package.

exactely, because i had some unpleasand experience from my customs i been asked to pay more than the actual product was (60usd and they asked for 110euros)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, bakadis said:

could you give us a simple photo for the adapter please?

manolis has posted that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are you going to sell via taobao? Already on? I just saw an Y510p eGPU adaptor on taobao...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, jxfong2 said:

Are you going to sell via taobao? Already on? I just saw an Y510p eGPU adaptor on taobao...

nope.That‘s not me and do not buy these.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh, I found myself overlooked the privacy issue.

If you are not comfortable to put your shipping info in that spreadsheet , just leave an email address there and get in touch with me by email. (by aforementioned email address

Edited by Swung Huang

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Similar Content

    • By mssfss
      hi,
       
      I need a help to remove whitelist from bios to install my new wlan.
       
      model :lenovo g405 
       
      thanks.
       
       
      https://www.sendspace.com/file/7gvm11
    • By blaz_evic
      Hello

      I upgraded my old laptop with i7-3632qm and its working fine, temps are ok but he wont boost. Lenovo g500s could be bought with i7-3632qm and it had same cooling as was 2020m so i dont think cooling is problem. Can i bios unlock? I cant acces advanced settings in bios. i need help

      thanks
    • By Klem
      If someone wants upgrade Wi-Fi card and remove witelist, or unlock hidden additional menus and settings, or unlocked vbios for overclock NVIDIA card, then you can post your request in this thread.
    • By alexey621
      Hello, I have several Lenovo L530 notebooks, but there is no wi-fi adapter inside. I tried to use my wi-fi adapters, but whti every adapter I have an error "1802 unauthorized network card is plugged in". I have already used all available wi-fi adapters, but no result. I really need professional help and I hope I find it here. As far as I understand there is a way to remove whitelist in BIOS, so here's the file with my BIOS dump.
      https://disk.yandex.ru/d/GcILQafHeDzxZw
      Hope you can help me with BIOS mod. Thanks in advance. 
      P.S. Sorry my English, I'm from Russia
    • By FlubDaBlub
      Hi all! I am wondering if it's possible to remove the bios whitelist easily. Because of the whitelist, my external gpu setup that I got recently refuses to work. If it helps at all, I know that the wifi card that used to be in the slot was the intel 8265ngw. Here's the bios link if that helps too: laptops and netbooks :: thinkpad x series laptops :: thinkpad x380 yoga :: 20lj :: 20ljs20n00 :: mp1e15eb - Lenovo Support US
      Thanks for your help!
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.