OFFICIAL: Alienware M18x Order Status Thread

• Founder
Somehow Brian is always lucky to get his orders fast!

Dude, are you sure you aren't working for Dell? lol

I could tell you but then I'd have to kill you! lol

• Founder
I am willing to take that chance for that kinda information. C'mon Brian don't make me raise a mob.

Okay here's how I got it so fast:

Cuz I'm just that good

im not even gonna bother calling. i ordered on the 5th with an edd of the 1st.

brian what was your edd and how much ahead of schedule are you getting it?

EDD was 5/26 but right now it's being prepared to be shipped aka boxing stage. I'm hoping to have it by next week.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Founder
sweet preparing to be shipped, Brian do you have NBD too?

Yup I've got NBD so if it ships out by Monday then I should have it Tues/Wed hopefully. I'll make a quick unboxing video for all of you with some pics to hold you over until the review.

oh that is my order status when i look it up via dell purchase ID and i hover my cursor over the shipped word, when i look it up via order number with those green status bubbles up top it says finalizing production, i also have NBD do you think I would receive it tomorrow or monday?

• Founder
oh that is my order status when i look it up via dell purchase ID and i hover my cursor over the shipped word, when i look it up via order number with those green status bubbles up top it says finalizing production, i also have NBD do you think I would receive it tomorrow or monday?

Probably Monday or Tuesday since it's en route to the carrier. Mine says the same thing.

post-5-14494987914345_thumb.jpg

Okay here's how I got it so fast:

Cuz I'm just that good

EDD was 5/26 but right now it's being prepared to be shipped aka boxing stage. I'm hoping to have it by next week.

Lol I just got rickrolled, you win this times Brian. -shakes fist and goes back to lurking-

• Founder
Lol I just got rickrolled, you win this times Brian. -shakes fist and goes back to lurking-

Well guess what just got delivered today? Prepare to cry:

<object width="640" height="510"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ?&autoplay=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ&autoplay=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="640" height="510" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Yeah that's right!

Every forum needs at least one rick roll. Ok back on topic: Still don't have a tracking number yet.

ok back on topic also, since mine won't leave production stage for a week or so let's concentrate on Brian's AW. Now question did yours went through testing? cause it seems they did production and then jumped to packing. I really hope they tested yours, last thing we want is a lemon in your hands.

• Founder
ok back on topic also, since mine won't leave production stage for a week or so let's concentrate on Brian's AW. Now question did yours went through testing? cause it seems they did production and then jumped to packing. I really hope they tested yours, last thing we want is a lemon in your hands.

All systems go through computer based testing. That's proven not to be entirely reliable so the chances of defects are always there.

• Founder

My M18x shipped out tonight!! Should be here by Tuesday, this is going to be one hell of a loooong weekend! Sorry wbabt, guess you gotta wait longer bro! Enjoy your M18x orion backpack..muahhaha. :34_002::77:

post-5-14494987917483_thumb.jpg

post-5-14494987917862_thumb.jpg

• Guest unpinned this topic