[BENCHMARKS] The OFFICIAL Thread

Brian

wow, not one bench:45:

Its lonely at the top John. :D

Come one guys, you don't have to brake any records, let's just have some fun here. :)

Let me start with posting a few random ones:

- Courtesy of Clevo P6xxSG user captn1ko:

http://fs2.directupload.net/images/150103/b7e6yxs6.jpg

- And courtesy of user tijgert:

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980M video card benchmark result - Intel Core i7-4710HQ,Clevo P65_P67SG powered by PremaMod.com

Oh and I guess this one got lost in the server crash:

B5YbRDKCQAAx0Ju.jpg:large

maybe uve got pcie powersaving enabled, thus it switches to a lower bandwidth when in idle / 2D mode. should switch back to x16 once in 3D though. check with the built in render test in gpu-z (click question mark)

maybe uve got pcie powersaving enabled, thus it switches to a lower bandwidth when in idle / 2D mode. should switch back to x16 once in 3D though. check with the built in render test in gpu-z (click question mark)

jaybee I ran that render test but stopped it. Does it eventually stop on it's own? Where could I find out wether I have pcie powersaving enabled? Thanks

did ur bus interface change when running the render test? if yes, then uve got pcie powersaving enabled, you can disable it in windows power settings. although u dont really lose any performance since it only downclocks at idle.

if it doesnt change during the render test it could be something different altogether...

edit: that render test is just a quick way to check ur gpus behaviour in a 3D environment :)

did ur bus interface change when running the render test? if yes, then uve got pcie powersaving enabled, you can disable it in windows power settings. although u dont really lose any performance since it only downclocks at idle.

if it doesnt change during the render test it could be something different altogether...

edit: that render test is just a quick way to check ur gpus behaviour in a 3D environment :)

No it didn't change. It said 1 gpu 16 1 at 8. In advanced power settings I have Link State Power Management I have both options off.

No it didn't change. It said 1 gpu 16 1 at 8. In advanced power settings I have Link State Power Management I have both options off.

LOL...relax, that's normal on P57...the slave runs at 8x connected to the Master, while the Master itself is then connected via 16x to the main PCIe hub... ;)

So I don't have to reseat the cards Prema?

Not as long as the Master is switching up to 16x...

Interesting...

Mine never do that.

And I have SLI disabled so it should be stuck in 8x/1.1 mode since it's never being used.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13559[/ATTACH]

Yeah that's also normal without SLI, when both are directly communicating with the PCIe and not "sharing" so they run 16x/16x as compared to SLI where they run 16x/8x.

@ALL what's the ASIC of your GPUs? We have one 980M here which does 1520+Mhz (1.2v) benching stable and it has an ASIC of 77% another with 63% does about 1470Mhz...