EwinRacing Flash Series Gaming Chairs
svl7

Lenovo Y580 / Y480 'unlocked' BIOS versions

upd: mod  bios installed

Edited by Retyt

mod installed, hot plug turned on for all pci buses but still 0 reaction on egpu. is there something else needs to turn on? 8.0 ver

Edited by Retyt

please, let know someone, who has sucsessful instaled egpu with this bios 8 ver. thx

Hello! I updated the bios with

"modified whitelist BIOS V2.07 - 5DCN40WW removed WWAN /WLAN whitelist check"

Now the Wifi card is dual band intel 7265AC with bluetooth on it.
But here is the problem, after every restart or shutdown I have first problem with a usb-  the external mouse stop working and after every second restart or shut down I have a BSOD with "bugcode_usb driver" error in dump file.
For now I try diferent drivers, for integrated broadcom and for intel card separately but integrated card every time have 4 pheripheral devices without driver and not work properly, I found а working driver for bluetooth in the intel card 7265 but the problem with BSOD exists.
No matter if I disabled every bluetooth card in device management or separately and restart I have a BSOD on the end.

Do you know if there is an option to turn off the built-in Bluetooth through the BIOS? This will be very useful. 
Thanks!
Edited by faboone