MichaelS

Hello everyone,
I would like to be able to unlock all possible bios functions in Acer V3-771G, InsydeH20 Rev. 3.7, Bios ver.2.28, Intel GOP Driver: 3.0.12.1012. I read that you need to make a BIOS dump first, but I don't know how to do it. I am kindly asking for help.

Best regards, Michael

• Bios Modder
1 hour ago, MichaelS said:

Hello everyone,
I would like to be able to unlock all possible bios functions in Acer V3-771G, InsydeH20 Rev. 3.7, Bios ver.2.28, Intel GOP Driver: 3.0.12.1012. I read that you need to make a BIOS dump first, but I don't know how to do it. I am kindly asking for help.

Best regards, Michael

Hi!

You can post here your bios backup (bios dump). To create bios backup use attached utility. Extract attached archive directly on the Desktop and run utility as Administrator (right click mouse, choice "Run as Administrator"). Utility will create archive "results" directly on the Desktop. You can post here this archive "results", or upload it into any fileserver and post the link.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/mxoavw

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/7/2024 at 7:43 PM, Klem said:

Hi!

You can post here your bios backup (bios dump). To create bios backup use attached utility. Extract attached archive directly on the Desktop and run utility as Administrator (right click mouse, choice "Run as Administrator"). Utility will create archive "results" directly on the Desktop. You can post here this archive "results", or upload it into any fileserver and post the link.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/mxoavw

Hello Klem,

I'd like to chime in if you don't mind. I have the same Acer model (V3-771G) and BIOS (v2.28) and would like to request an unlock as well. I'd be really grateful if you take a look at it. Thank you in advance!

BIOS dump link: https://www.sendspace.com/file/w8vtaa

• Bios Modder
3 hours ago, rd_lkm87 said:

Hello Klem,

I'd like to chime in if you don't mind. I have the same Acer model (V3-771G) and BIOS (v2.28) and would like to request an unlock as well. I'd be really grateful if you take a look at it. Thank you in advance!

BIOS dump link: https://www.sendspace.com/file/w8vtaa

Hi!

Ok. Your unlocked bios done. Check PM.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi.I need help unpacking BIOS (version 2.28). To then edit the V-BIOS (overclock the video card frequencies). I have an Acer V3-771g with a GT640 m installed on it. I extracted the BIOS using Phoenix tools, extracted the V-BIOS file and tried to open it with KeplerBiosTweaker1.27, but nothing worked. The BIOS file opened with an error and the settings are not active. What am I doing wrong?

Новый точечный рисунок.bmp

On 2/18/2024 at 5:58 PM, Klem said:

Hi!

Ok. Your unlocked bios done. Check PM.

Hi.I need help unpacking BIOS (version 2.28). To then edit the V-BIOS (overclock the video card frequencies). I have an Acer V3-771g with a GT640 m installed on it. I extracted the BIOS using Phoenix tools, extracted the V-BIOS file and tried to open it with KeplerBiosTweaker1.27, but nothing worked. The BIOS file opened with an error and the settings are not active. What am I doing wrong?

Новый точечный рисунок.bmp

• Bios Modder
4 minutes ago, seregakosta1 said:

Новый точечный рисунок.bmp 874.18 kB · 0 downloads

Hi!

Ok. Check PM.

5 hours ago, seregakosta1 said:

Новый точечный рисунок.bmp 874.18 kB · 2 downloads

I already did everything myself.