Crazy Videos

• 2 weeks later...

Old favourite of mine, Aussie guy with a HEAVILY modified and turbocharged Suzuki Hayabusa making 600hp+ to the ground, check out the acceleration when his front wheel drops and he can actually use more than 50% throttle. Note that he only hits full throttle at ~170mph.

Big numbers on the speedo are MPH, don't believe the youtube idiots who think it's faked, I've seen this bike at the drags, it does mid 7 second passes.

This is it on a solo pass

And because I'm in a mood for bike videos, I give you Chris Pfeiffer

Edited by Jimbo
  • Thumbs Up 3

• Founder

@Jimbo Man 600+ on rear wheel is madness... it takes huge balls to ride such bikes...

And a crazy guy driving in Athens,Greece

I have driven on those roads, they are like ice, no grip at all...

LOL @3:30 where he passes by next to a cop that doesn't give a damn shit...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Founder

Any bet that on a woman's hands it would sustain more damage? (and possibly the rest of the world out there)

I have nothing against women drivers (except one who crashed her car on me and broke my foot) but I am talking about those kind of cases:

• Founder

lol the A-Team music is a nice touch. Has to be an older player, the Justin Bieber generation wouldn't recognize the theme. Does anyone else find it EXTREMELY annoying when people type shit like, " blah blah brought me here" in the comments section? Who gives a fuck who brought you there, stupid kids.

• Thumbs Up 2