EwinRacing Flash Series Gaming Chairs

1 hour ago, tomy22 said:

First off great website just a little too late to the party .

I too have the same problem i can not download the bios  same message as the other guys

I hope this is still active as i think the unlock bios will fix my problem my CPU is stuck at 1.2ghz locked multiplier at 12x

can only unlock with throttle stop. power gear 4 does not change the CPU so i hope some one can send me the files or let me know if it is still active.

Thank you for your time

Tommy

Hi!

Just read "User Account Promotion Rules":  https://www.techinferno.com/index.php?/announcement/4-user-account-promotion-rules-read-before-post

19 minutes ago, Klem said:

Thank you for your fast reply

I have read it already when i became a member thank you anyway

I was asking if the bios download is still active because it was 6 years ago

i have read other peoples post and they have posted more than five post and are not able to access the bios.

if its still available and bobby has not taken it down ,then i will wait until i have the required access

Thank you

Tommy

that bios look great, i will try to download it and apply to my g75 when i will be able to download stuff from here, i'm trying to do different stuff for revive my laptop, since 2 month look's like my grafic card is death, and to find a new 1 in 2019 look relly difficut, and any way to expensive for a 7 years old notebook, so also be able to disable the video card and use integrated 1 maybe will be good, at least for can continue to use this pc instead of disassembly and sell the component.

On 06/11/2018 at 19:34, mucski said:

Fiz o download, mas o overclock não funciona na minha GPU (GTX670M)

tmy.png

Todos os outros recursos funcionam como anunciado ...

Alguém pode me ajudar a fazer o overclock do meu também?

GPU OVERCLOKING.jpg

Good job now I can finally install MacOS Catalina with no problems.

This is what I have been looking for, hopefully this helps me get the most out of the parts I replaced in this machine. Looks like it's worked great for everyone here as well. Overclocking wasn't really why I needed this, but I may just look into it seeing as it'll be an option. Thanks so much for this. Oh and to anyone not able to download, you need to make posts to get promoted before you can. Just a heads up.

Posted (edited)

Awesome cant wait to try this out!!

Edited by Thrwawy1q2w

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By dido
      Need help to modify BIOS of asus G75VW to use GTX 670MX...

hello everybody. I want to put my gtx670mx in my asus g75vw ... but at the boot i get black screen... But the graphic card work properly on g75vx...
      Please is there somebody who can help me to do the process ? or to do it for me ? mp me please.... Dido

• By fabri1983
      Hi all.
      I'm trying to update my ASUS G73SW laptop with a new GPU card. 
      Originally it comes with the great GTX 460m, which still nowadays runs AAA games (OpenGL 4.5 and DX11, medium and high settings, 1600x900 resolution).
      I own a GTX 780m DELL card bought 6 years ago with the intention of doing the upgrade, however circumstances of life made me to concentrate only in work (IT) and the project was forgotten.
      Now I'm taking back the project again. That's why I come here for help.
      Is it possible someone of you could help me in modding the attached BIOS (info extracted with BIOS Backup Tools 12.2) to support the GTX 780m DELL card?
      Links with result.rar from BIOS Backup Tools 12.2:
      https://www.sendspace.com/file/15om7i
      or
      https://www39.zippyshare.com/v/HlOxLCUg/file.html

In case you need vbios for GTX 780m:
      https://www.techpowerup.com/vgabios/142721/dell-gtx780m-4096-130418

Thanks in advance!
    • By Klem
      In this thread you can post your requests for Lenovo ThinkPad T440p / T440s / T540p.
      If someone wants upgrade Wi-Fi card and remove whitelist, or unlock hidden additional menus and settings in bios setup menu, then you can post your request in this thread.
      Important!
      For creating bios backup and to flash bios mod, you must use any SPI programmer  (like CH341A programmer) and a SOIC8/SOP8 test clip!

Just dump your Bios using any SPI programmer  (like CH341A programmer) and a SOIC8/SOP8 test clip, then post it in this thread or upload it to any fileserver and send me the link.

• By Klem
      In this thread you can post your requests for Lenovo Y50-70, Lenovo Y70-70, Lenovo Z50-70, Lenovo Z70-70, Lenovo G50-70, Lenovo G70-70.
      If someone want upgrade Wi-Fi card and remove whitelist, or unlock hidden additional menus and settings in bios setup menu, or unlocked vbios for overclock NVIDIA card, then you can post your request in this thread. Also, if you have a problem with fan pulsating/clicking on any modified bios then you can post your request in this thread.

The flashing procedure include two steps:
      1.  Flash main system bios.
      2.  Flash EC firmware.
    • By Klem
      In this thread you can post your requests for Lenovo ThinkPad X250, X260.
      If someone wants upgrade Wi-Fi card and remove whitelist, or unlock hidden additional menus and settings in bios setup menu, then you can post your request in this thread.
      Important!
      For creating your personal bios dump and to flash your bios mod, you must use any SPI programmer  (like CH341A programmer) and a SOIC8/SOP8 test clip!

Just dump your Bios using any SPI programmer  (like CH341A programmer) and a SOIC8/SOP8 test clip, then post it in this thread or upload it to any fileserver and send me the link.

CH341A programmer:
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/USB-Programmer-CH341A-Series-Burner-Chip-24-EEPROM-BIOS-Writer-25-SPI-Flash-AU/153117073868?epid=577511738&hash=item23a67d21cc:g:XKEAAOSw5UdbW-iL

https://www.amazon.com/Parts-tower-CH341A-Programmer-Software/dp/B01FVVHCVC/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1522179315&sr=8-4&keywords=ch341a&dpID=51BO7eGgO5L&preST=_SY300_QL70_&dpSrc=srch

SOIC8/SOP8 test clip:
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/Soic8-Sop8-Flash-Chip-Ic-Test-Clips-Socket-Adpter-Bios-24-25-93-Programmer/201414947737?hash=item2ee5443399:g:up8AAOSw1Fda8qkt

https://www.amazon.ca/MAUSAN-Socket-Adapter-150MIL-205MIL/dp/B06ZYSNJF3/ref=pd_sbs_21_3?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=XM79QJWGED6B4K2VEZDJ

How to use it:

Also, you can search on YouTube a lot of guide for CH341a.

Note: 
      Each bios mod prepare personally and based on your personal bios dump which contain your personal data like Serial numbers, UUID, Service TAG, MAC addresses, Windows keys, NVRAM settings, etc.
      For creating your personal bios dump and to flash bios mod, you need use any SPI programmer  (like CH341A programmer) and a SOIC8/SOP8 test clip!
      Just dump your Bios (from your laptop) using any SPI programmer  (like CH341A programmer) and a SOIC8/SOP8 test clip, then post it in this thread or upload it to any fileserver and send me the link.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.