EwinRacing Flash Series Gaming Chairs
svl7

NVIDIA Kepler VBIOS mods - Overclocking Editions, modified clocks, voltage tweaks

@qtee

Thank you for the reply!  I'm really excited to try it out.  Thank you for the clock reduction info, I will be sure to look at this as soon as I am able to download the package.

On a side note that's semi-related that I may have missed when signing up:  Is it necessary to reach a certain number of posts to be promoted, or is it just time related?  I'm extremely excited to try out the vbios for my K5000m.

Thanks,

Torpek

Posted (edited)

I need unlocked vbios for k2100m on a hp zbook 15 g2  . its capable of going past 135 for sure  and i keep searching.  And gpu-z tells me bios does not support reading. i can change the core voltage on afterburner but thats not gonna cut it.

thank you for your time

Edited by arp311

10 hours ago, arp311 said:

And gpu-z tells me bios does not support reading.

Hi!

Are you sure you have the correct graphic card selected in the utility window when you try to create a vbios dump?

HTB1vg9aKFXXXXbZXVXXq6xXFXXXu.jpg

Posted (edited)

yes, and it says the same thing for the quadro k2100m and intel hd4000.  bios reading not supported on this device.  so i guess its because its integrated into the main system bios?  can it only be done by modifying the main bios?

here is my main bios backup if that helps? - https://filebin.net/ezde1bjlpoao9j0z

?

i would love mine to have that clock speed in the picture, i know i can somehow . i need just a few more minimum fps 

Edited by arp311

Is it possible to download the HP k2100m bios from techpowerup and tweak that one?

i have flash the gtx 880m 8gb oc rev, but my laptop is overheating too much do you think my laptop cant handle the 880m using a msi gx 660 single fan

hello please I need to unlock my bios i haver acer vn7-791g with i5 4210h and gtx 860m

if it is overheating, then its a problem. you cant do much about cooling the laptop.

and i have done quite a bit of research @Klem .  am i correct in thinking that getting an extra 200mhz in core clock is not work trying to modify my main bios?  It is starting to look very difficult to accomplish the task of being able to go past the 135 limit with my k2100m vbios integrated into the main bios on a zbook.

Could someone please send me the GTX 675m 2gb vbios ? Thanks in advice.

Could anyone provide me with a stock GTX 870M BIOS please? My card turned into K2 somehow...

On 4/12/2017 at 9:47 PM, Commando said:
  Reveal hidden contents

hey guys,

I would like to download the kepler vbios mods but I dont know how to procede. Is a donation enough to download it? What should I do to download? I dont understand. Im brazilian.

Thanks.

i hope i get my promotion too. i need to download this one to overclock my geforce gtx880m in my alienware17 r1

:)