EwinRacing Flash Series Gaming Chairs
svl7

NVIDIA Kepler VBIOS mods - Overclocking Editions, modified clocks, voltage tweaks

@qtee

Thank you for the reply!  I'm really excited to try it out.  Thank you for the clock reduction info, I will be sure to look at this as soon as I am able to download the package.

On a side note that's semi-related that I may have missed when signing up:  Is it necessary to reach a certain number of posts to be promoted, or is it just time related?  I'm extremely excited to try out the vbios for my K5000m.

Thanks,

Torpek

Posted (edited)

I need unlocked vbios for k2100m on a hp zbook 15 g2  . its capable of going past 135 for sure  and i keep searching.  And gpu-z tells me bios does not support reading. i can change the core voltage on afterburner but thats not gonna cut it.

thank you for your time

Edited by arp311

10 hours ago, arp311 said:

And gpu-z tells me bios does not support reading.

Hi!

Are you sure you have the correct graphic card selected in the utility window when you try to create a vbios dump?

HTB1vg9aKFXXXXbZXVXXq6xXFXXXu.jpg

Posted (edited)

yes, and it says the same thing for the quadro k2100m and intel hd4000.  bios reading not supported on this device.  so i guess its because its integrated into the main system bios?  can it only be done by modifying the main bios?

here is my main bios backup if that helps? - https://filebin.net/ezde1bjlpoao9j0z

?

i would love mine to have that clock speed in the picture, i know i can somehow . i need just a few more minimum fps 

Edited by arp311

Is it possible to download the HP k2100m bios from techpowerup and tweak that one?

i have flash the gtx 880m 8gb oc rev, but my laptop is overheating too much do you think my laptop cant handle the 880m using a msi gx 660 single fan

hello please I need to unlock my bios i haver acer vn7-791g with i5 4210h and gtx 860m

if it is overheating, then its a problem. you cant do much about cooling the laptop.

and i have done quite a bit of research @Klem .  am i correct in thinking that getting an extra 200mhz in core clock is not work trying to modify my main bios?  It is starting to look very difficult to accomplish the task of being able to go past the 135 limit with my k2100m vbios integrated into the main bios on a zbook.

Could someone please send me the GTX 675m 2gb vbios ? Thanks in advice.

Could anyone provide me with a stock GTX 870M BIOS please? My card turned into K2 somehow...

On 4/12/2017 at 9:47 PM, Commando said:
  Reveal hidden contents

hey guys,

I would like to download the kepler vbios mods but I dont know how to procede. Is a donation enough to download it? What should I do to download? I dont understand. Im brazilian.

Thanks.

i hope i get my promotion too. i need to download this one to overclock my geforce gtx880m in my alienware17 r1

:)

Hi, guys. My name is Baz and I'm new here. I have tried using several softwares to boost the performance of my laptop, usually resulting in immediate crashes.

Could that mean my laptop is not great or is that usual for an SVS13 without a bios mod?

Any insight is deeply appreciated, Baz

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By pippocarlot
      Hello everyone! I am looking for an answer to a problem I cannot find a solution to ... I purchased an Amd wx 4150 MXM GPU module su e bay to upgrade my HP 8570W Mobile Workstation which is currently equipped with a Fire Pro M4000. Once the new GPU has been installed, the PC screen no longer turns on but works only with external monitors connected via the docking station. The same happens once the drivers are updated! If I put the old card back on, the integrated monitor starts working again ... How can I fix it?
    • By Swick1981
      Bios Release Version – v2.0.0

Updated or Modded Items:
      A11 UNLOCKED BIOS FOR m18Xr2 (UNLOCKED BY SVL7 AND FULL CREDIT GOES TO HIM FOR UNLOCKING!)
      SVL7 Also created the PRR2.EXE tool that allows you to flash the new bios by unlocking it.  (FULL CREDIT GOES TO HIM FOR THAT FILE PRR2.EXE)

Here are ALL the things I've added, modded, and enhanced on this bios -
      I've added FULL LEGACY SUPPORT ON THIS BIOS with ONE or TWO CARDS (SLI).  You can FINALLY use Win 7 OS on your machine and run the 900 series GPU's! 
      This is a MAJOR breakthrough!

LEGACY SUPPORT Confirmed.  Works with 900 series GPu's in single OR SLI formation Updated the Intel RST Legacy to v12.9.0.2006 (Supports TRIM in RAID0 - CONFIRMED) Updated Intel RST UEFI to v12.9.0.2006 (Supports TRIM in RAID0 - CONFIRMED) Updated the ONBOARD Video Card for the HD3xxx to v2171 - FROM v2132 Updated ONBOARD Video Card for the HD4xxx to v2171 - FROM v2132 Updated the LAN Firmware & PXE Boot from 2.0.5.9 to v2.0.6.6 ADDED NvMe Support for m18xr2 ADDED M.2 support for m18xr2 Updated CPU Microcode to v29 for the 2900 CPU's Updated CPU Microcode to v1c for the 3900 CPU's Updated GOP Driver for Intel Sandy Bridge CPU Updated GOP Driver for Intel Ivy Bridge CPU Updated MAIN GOP Policy module for the m18xR2 Eliminated some code that wasn't used in the m18xR2 Updated CSM Module (v2) Streamline some coding to make mod(s) run a little more efficiently (v2) Added FPARTS.TXT to rar file in v2. (I had forgot to add it in v1) v2.5 to be released shortly.  I've updated a few more modules that I didn't realize could be updated.  (It's only 3 modules, but it's still an update!)   It should be released in about a week.  Hope this helps ya'll!  
      Instructions to flash:
      Use a flash drive to create a boot disk into dos Unzip ALL files into the root of the flash drive (flash.bat, r2final.bin, fpt.exe, flash.bat, prr2.exe, fparts.txt,m18r2.hdr, m18r2.hdr.bin, readmefirst.txt) BOOT INTO DOS – Note, that when you set the bios to legacy in order to boot into dos, you MAY have to reinstall OS!  (Just be prepared to reinstall no matter what) Once you boot into dos, run the file flash.bat It will unlock your bios (THANKS TO SVL7’s BIOS UNLOCKING TOOL – ALL CREDIT TO HIM FOR THIS TOOL!) Let it flash… Reboot your pc, and enjoy the MASSIVE updates!  
      Be on the lookout as I do plan to release newer version with more updates in the future.  However, it wont be for at least a few weeks as I'm now working on legacy support for the m17xR4 and several other systems.  So please be patient!

ENJOY!

Thread link for more information and discussion:

• By svl7
      NVIDIA 'Maxwell' VBIOS mods

Here you find modified VBIOS versions for the mobile parts of the Nvidia 'Maxwell' series.
      The VBIOS versions in this post are tweaked for performance and versatility. You'll get almost complete control over the performance parameters of your GPU.
      List of available VBIOS mods:

Nvidia GTX 970m - 'OC edition' rev0 - >> 6 GB Version << - modified by @johnksss & svl7 -> see attachments Nvidia GTX 980m - 'OC edition' rev0 - >> 8 GB Version << - modified by @johnksss & svl7 -> see attachments  
      Screenshot demonstrating the capabilities of the 970m versions:

>> Read the instructions carefully before flashing! <<
      If anything is unclear after reading or if you have additional remarks, please post in the thread.

Flashing:

- Go to the device manager -> 'Display Adapters' -> chooser your GPU, right click on it and choose disable
      - Flash the VBIOS with mnvflash, a modified version of nvflash (see attachments). Here are detailed instructions for nvflash in case you aren't familiar with it.
      - After the flashing is done: Enable the GPU once again in the device manager.
      - Reboot

Do NOT use driver 347.09, it's broken and useless and won't allow you to overclock, even with the stock firmware.
      Don't distribute the files hosted here outside of Tech|Inferno. Don't modify the files you download here.

Donation link in case you want to buy me a beer

Thanks and cheers!
    • By svl7
      Files contained in this archive:
      FTP-DOS.zip prr2.zip M18x R2 - BIOS A03 'unlocked.zip M18x R2 - BIOS A08 'unlocked.zip M18x_R2_-_BIOS_A08_-_[unlocked]_-_[IRST 11.0.6.1702].zip M18x_R2_BIOS_A03_-_[unlocked] - [IRST 11.6.0.1702].zip M18x_R2_BIOS_A09_-_[unlocked].zip [FPT]-M18x_R2_BIOS_A09_-_[unlocked].zip [FPT]-M18x_R2_BIOS_A10_-_[unlocked]_V2.zip M18x_R2_-_BIOS_A08_-_[unlocked].zip M18x_R2_BIOS_A03_-_[unlocked].zip  
      For information on how to use the files in this archive, see here:

My donation link in case you want to buy me a beer

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.