EwinRacing Flash Series Gaming Chairs
svl7

NVIDIA Kepler VBIOS mods - Overclocking Editions, modified clocks, voltage tweaks

Updated my Dell M6600 from a Quadro 3000M to a K4000M, and flashed the custom bios from svl7.

WOW what a huge difference with that overclock limit removed, went from

Core: 601MHz stock to 1045MHz stable (+444)

Memory: 1400MHz stock to 2150MHz stable (+750)

Any chance someone can mod the vbios to include a voltage bump from say 0.962v to 1.05v? My GPU is topping out at 65 Celsius (just repasted) and id love to try to push more out of it (maybe 1100 core?! )

Thanks a ton.

I recently acquired a Dell K5000m for my M6700 and am loving it. Previously, I had a K3000M and had svl7's custom firmware. It boosted the performance significantly - but I am not having the same luck with svl7's K5000m BIOS on the new card.

Is there an updated Dell K5000M BIOS available? My BIOS version on this card is (stock) 80.04.5A.00.05 and the svl7 version available is 80.04.33.00.35. I am getting approximately 20% reduced performance when I put the modded bios on my card.

Any chance this is a newer firmware revision?

Dell K5000M - 80.04.5A.00.05.zip

I recently acquired a Dell K5000m for my M6700 and am loving it. Previously, I had a K3000M and had svl7's custom firmware. It boosted the performance significantly - but I am not having the same luck with svl7's K5000m BIOS on the new card.

Is there an updated Dell K5000M BIOS available? My BIOS version on this card is (stock) 80.04.5A.00.05 and the svl7 version available is 80.04.33.00.35. I am getting approximately 20% reduced performance when I put the modded bios on my card.

Any chance this is a newer firmware revision?

Try this.

Dell K5000M - 80.04.5A.00.05.zip

I'm very excited to try out one a new vBios. I spent the last couple of years catching up on my back-log (so I didn't notice anything lacking... until now). That said, Has anyone noticed any significant temperature changes on the m17x r4 with the minor vcore voltage bump?

Need help.. I managed to update my vbios using the Nvidia GTX780M 'OC Edition'.rom that I download in the 1st page.. the process complete.. and when I boot to windows.. device manager detects my card as "Microsoft Basic Display Adapter"... anyone encounter this? I'm looking for a solution..

Sys Info:

MSi GT70 20D Dragon Edition 2

Nvidia GTX780M

I7-4700M Processor

BIOS (stock & locked)

BIOS Version: E1763IMS.50J

BIOS Release Date: 2013/10/07

EC Version: 1763EMS1 Ver5.05, 07/23/2013

CPU: Intel® Core i7-4700MQ CPU @ 2.40GHz

Memory: 8192 MB @ 800 MHz

- 8192 MB, DDR3-1600, 0420 MIF4D1D167HZ1J

Graphics: Microsoft Basic Render Driver, 0 MB

Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, 4096 MB

Graphics: Intel® HD Graphics 4600, 2080 MB

VBIOS Version: 80.04.97.00.04

I did backup my vbios and now using the old one.. Thanks in advance..

Need help.. I managed to update my vbios using the Nvidia GTX780M 'OC Edition'.rom that I download in the 1st page.. the process complete.. and when I boot to windows.. device manager detects my card as "Microsoft Basic Display Adapter"... anyone encounter this? I'm looking for a solution..

Sys Info:

MSi GT70 20D Dragon Edition 2

Nvidia GTX780M

I7-4700M Processor

BIOS (stock & locked)

BIOS Version: E1763IMS.50J

BIOS Release Date: 2013/10/07

EC Version: 1763EMS1 Ver5.05, 07/23/2013

CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-4700MQ CPU @ 2.40GHz

Memory: 8192 MB @ 800 MHz

- 8192 MB, DDR3-1600, 0420 MIF4D1D167HZ1J

Graphics: Microsoft Basic Render Driver, 0 MB

Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, 4096 MB

Graphics: Intel® HD Graphics 4600, 2080 MB

VBIOS Version: 80.04.97.00.04

I did backup my vbios and now using the old one.. Thanks in advance..

That's fine, just reinstall the drivers after flashing and it should recognize it. I had a similar issue when I used to own an M18x.

• Thumbs Up 1

@Brian Thanks for your reply.. But when i try reinstall the drivers the setup say no hardware detected.. I'm using nvidia 335.23 drivers.. any idea why it didn't work out?

@Brian Thanks for your reply.. But when i try reinstall the drivers the setup say no hardware detected.. I'm using nvidia 335.23 drivers.. any idea why it didn't work out?

You may need to modify the nvidia ini file for your device id. [MENTION=119]Mr. Fox[/MENTION] knows how to do that and so does @J95

• Thumbs Up 2

You may need to modify the nvidia ini file for your device id. @Mr. Foxknows how to do that and so does @J95

many thanks.. I've download nvidia drivers from msi 311.91.. but still doesn't work.. looking for better answer from @J95 and @Mr.Fox.. Thanks again..

Yeah you have to write your new Hardware ID into nvaci.inf (located where you extracted your driver --> NVIDIA\DisplayDriver\358.91\Win10_64\International\Display.Driver\nvaci.inf

Open it with Notepad, find the correct section, maybe you have to google to find your ID. You should find all the IDs in DeviceManager, when you right-click on the GPU and select Properties --> Details. Mine is

%NVIDIA_DEV.11A0.0270.1558% = Section015, PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_11A0&SUBSYS_72001558

Then scroll down towards the end of the file, and you see something like

NVIDIA_DEV.11A0.7200.1558 = "NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680M". Just enter your values and of cours write "780M". Finished! Save and run the installer again (setup.exe in C:\NVIDIA\DisplayDriver\358.91\Win10_64\International\International).

• Thumbs Up 2

Yeah you have to write your new Hardware ID into nvaci.inf (located where you extracted your driver --> NVIDIA\DisplayDriver\358.91\Win10_64\International\Display.Driver\nvaci.inf

Open it with Notepad, find the correct section, maybe you have to google to find your ID. You should find all the IDs in DeviceManager, when you right-click on the GPU and select Properties --> Details. Mine is

%NVIDIA_DEV.11A0.0270.1558% = Section015, PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_11A0&SUBSYS_72001558

Then scroll down towards the end of the file, and you see something like

NVIDIA_DEV.11A0.7200.1558 = "NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680M". Just enter your values and of cours write "780M". Finished! Save and run the installer again (setup.exe in C:\NVIDIA\DisplayDriver\358.91\Win10_64\International\International).

Finally manage to make it run.. thanks for everyone help.. post-40808-14495001205721_thumb.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

sorry.. there's a problem.. I didn't know what value to put on the core clock (mhz) and memory (mhz).. any experienced user? can share their oc? thanks in advance~

Hi!

Currently I'm working on project to turn k3100m/k4100M into k5100m/GTX 880m without hardware mod and I'll be very appreciative if you help with some stuff:) I'm looking for people with gtx 780/880 or quadro K3/4/5100M. All you need to do:

1. Download GPU-Z and save the vBIOS.

2. Download RWEverything, in top corner select "Access-->PCI". Then windows should appear - select device called "nVidia Corporation VGA Controller". After, save the info to binary with Shift+F2 combination.

3. Share this two files with me:)

Best Regards,

Valentine.

what version would be the best to use ?

i have tried the newest one but it dosent work for me

Hello

Could You please take out the 135MHz Barrier in this MSI K3100M Vbios?

Done. Try.

K3100M.zip

• Thumbs Up 1

Ok. But after you get the card and testing it, please keep me informed how it work.

Hi all!

Can anyone share the Dell's K3000M overclocked and/or unlocked Vbios?

I have Precision M6700 with same graphics and IPS, want to get higher FPS in games i play

RGDS,

9 hours ago, Stas Pod said:

Hi all!

Can anyone share the Dell's K3000M overclocked and/or unlocked Vbios?

I have Precision M6700 with same graphics and IPS, want to get higher FPS in games i play

RGDS,

Post here your Dell's vbios.

On ‎15‎.‎12‎.‎2015 at 10:21 PM, Stas Pod said:

https://dropmefiles.com/pA28v here it is

Can you overclock to +- 850 mhz on core(and ram too if it don't damage my graphics card) Thanks

Done. Try.

ADMIN EDIT: external file links are not allowed on Tech|Inferno.

GK104.zip

9 minutes ago, ArtjomN said:

I can't fine any differences in the files or bios.

Hmm... What the difference you searh? I just unlock NVIDIA limit +135 in this file. Now you can overclock your card more than +135. Or you want some specific modification?