I'm Giving Away Three Copies of Borderlands GOTY Edition

TMI

I hastily made a Steam purchase without reviewing my order and ended up with four copies of Borderlands GOTY Edition (it's the weekend special). If anyone is interested in one of the three other copies, let me know. I'll "gift" it to you via Steam. Here's how that works:

"You can send your gift to an e-mail address or you can select

the recipient from one of your Friends in the Steam Community. If you are

sending your gift to an e-mail address, please verify that you have typed the

e-mail address in correctly. If the gift is not a surprise, we recommend

verifying the address with the person you are gifting the game to in order to

ensure that they receive the gift promptly."

My profile name on Steam is "FunzoAge," or if you prefer, PM me your email address. I'm giving these away on a first-come-first-served basis. BYOB ;-)

TMI

P.S. I'm a little busy this weekend, so I may not be able to send out the 'gifts' right away...

• Thumbs Up 8

lol i wish you put this up earlier, i bought a copy of Borderlands GOTY as well the day the sale started hahaha :D. Mordecai ftw.

Also, if any wants to make modded weapons, i can put a willow tree tutorial up. However, i highly suggest not playing with modded weapons. Its a lot more fun getting them on your own. The only thing i did cheat in was giving myself unlimited money with cheat engine hahaha, that way i don't have to pickup weapons all the time to sell them back.

@StamatisX - thanks for the rep.

@mmskate13 - good to know about the mods. I mod games extensively... but so far, this one seems like it would be ruined by overpowered imbalance. But I do like the idea of unlimited money. That's fun in any world ;-)

Edited by TMI

hahaha yeah, if you want a little tutorial with any games or stuff, let me know. I mod a lot of games after i complete them legitimately. I just miss the old school days of ps3 modding before it was jail-broken. That was the best because you actually had to work for it, made it all the more savory.

Cheat engine is a very useful program if you can work it right.

Cool borderlands! My brother played it so much on the ps3. Id always walk past em in the living room after hes been playing it all night and it would be on the menu screen with that robot and metal arms flying around.

Edited by jeffreybaks

I would be interested in a copy! Infact i would love you if you gifted me <3. pm me if you need to be loved, lol! :)

I just PM'd you. Send me your email address and the next copy is yours to love!

TMI you are a legend, I ALMOST bought a copy just the other day.

I'm very interested in a copy, and +rep to you even if you have none left.

Still have one more left, so it's all yours! PM me your email address and I'll send it over...

• Thumbs Up 1

+1

I've never played it before but I love fallout3/NV. A quick tutorial would be awesome.

BTW, If anyone is playing fallout 3 for the first time, my advice is don't install the GOTY content to begin with, finish the game, add content. I ended up on a spaceship about 3 hours into my first game, wondered why it was so hard, it's the last damn expansion!

okay, well it seems that the only way to post a video here is to upload to youtube and then link that to here, so i'm doing that. I'll make a new thread in pc gaming when its done, and make another post here with the link to that.