M14x Videos

Here are some videos of some people who received their M14x prior to ours.

Just to fill in the gap of waiting.

Unboxing:

English Accent:

French:

Red Version (Quiet):

Red Version :

How to OC:

Lights:

Configure:

Rainbow theme:

Performance:

3DMark06(stock) :

3DMark06(OC):

Games:

Black OPS: YouTube - Alienware M14x - CoD Black Ops SinglePlayer Gameplay

Black OPS2:

Crysis 2: YouTube - Alienware M14x - Crysis 2 Gameplay

Bad Company2: YouTube - Alienware M14x - Bad Company 2 SinglePlayer Gameplay

Metro 2033: YouTube - Alienware M14x - Metro2033 Gameplay

Starcraft 2: YouTube - Alienware m14x Starcraft 2 Performance. (too short)

Brink: YouTube - Alienware m14x Brink Gameplay Video

Operation Flashpoint:

Gameplay video made by Steven:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVEOJ3GGIgI

RAGINGAZN628'S HACKINTOSH TUTORIAL VIDEOS

Ragingazn628 Hackintosh Install Part 1

Ragingazn628 Hackintosh Install Part 2

Ragingazn628 Hackintosh Install Part 3

Ragingazn628 Hackintosh Install Part 4

Subscribe to Ragingazn628's Youtube Channel (Tom's tech tips) for more gameplay videos and unboxings.

Thanks to all who posted these vids. Just add some to the list if you find anything new.

Edited by Stevenxowens792
Added video: Brink
  • Thumbs Up 6

Hey.. how do I rep the ARKLIGHT? Thanks so much for putting these up. The only prob is.. when others make vids.. they only show the bare minimum of the potential of the machine.. when I make them...

<evil grin>

I let the demons loose...

StevenX

Hey.. how do I rep the ARKLIGHT? Thanks so much for putting these up. The only prob is.. when others make vids.. they only show the bare minimum of the potential of the machine.. when I make them...

<evil grin>

StevenX

Yeah, I remember how you did that with the M11x R1 playing Battlefield Bad Company2

haha

• Founder

<evil grin>

StevenX

Click on the star icon to add to someone's reputation.

post-5-14494987852349_thumb.jpg

LOL... I thought "Liking" someone's post did that. :D

So did I untill a day or so ago..

It would be good if they could be combined on some level. Say 10 likes earns 1 rep etc.

• Founder
i found this Alienware M14x Fan Noise ( Battlefield Bad Company 2 )

Damn that's louder than the M17x-R2. Definitely needs a repaste + retention mod to quiet it down.

LOL... the fans started blasting even before he entered the game.... It sounds like M17x when I am running Furmark.

LOL when I was using HWinfo32's fan control max on all three fans for benching, I thought it was gonna hover off my cooler. It was almost as loud as my powersupply cooler... and that had like a 120mm desktop cpu fan at probably more than normal amperage. That M14x needs some liquid cooling to shut that thing up! Seems the M15x had better cooling.

Edited by mw86

All,

I completed a quick gameplay video that has bfbc2, black ops, homefront and two worlds 2. All are MP except 2 worlds 2. The intro is a huge advert to this site...

Am I allowed to do this? It's in process of uploading to youtube now. If not I can edit and reupload if needed.

Now that i think about it I should probably edit.. ugh.. It says something like TECHNO INFERNO PRESENTS... and it should probably just say VISIT TECHNO INFERNO....

Sorry...

• Thumbs Up 1

• Founder
All,

I completed a quick gameplay video that has bfbc2, black ops, homefront and two worlds 2. All are MP except 2 worlds 2. The intro is a huge advert to this site...

Am I allowed to do this? It's in process of uploading to youtube now. If not I can edit and reupload if needed.

Now that i think about it I should probably edit.. ugh.. It says something like TECHNO INFERNO PRESENTS... and it should probably just say VISIT TECHNO INFERNO....

Sorry...

Yes you can post it and a T|I mention with the URL would be even more welcome :) If you didn't have a chance to edit it in the actual video, a description link + annotation would work. Thanks steven!

It's just gameplay recorded with fraps free version. I probably should buy FRAPS as I should donate some more to unclewebb. It does show that even with FRAPS recording at high def 720p I can still play games at great speeds and smooth frames. I put the average fps without fraps before the gameplay starts. Only about 1 to 2 minutes of gameplay per game. Stinks that it takes 2 hours of work for 6 minutes of video along with another 2 hours to upload.

WHERE IS MY EASY BUTTON?????????

• Thumbs Up 1

• Founder

Yeah it takes a serious amount of time for those things...

In such cases what comes to mind are those commercials that for 30 sec require months of work.... :S

• Thumbs Up 1