GeForce GTX680M

Yes I agree Thumper there has been revised heatsinks for AMD and Nvidia. If upgraded make sure they send the newest heatsinks. M18x R1, M17x R3, M17xR4 and M18x R4 would be using these new mentioned heatsinks... R4 and R2 having them already and R1 and R3 being compatible with them as a drop in upgrade. So kind of same goes with 7970m make sure to get new revised heatsinks.

Congrats Thumper on your 7970m. My system is using 7970m too now.

680m should be no prob but if it's similar to 675m and obviously it's going to be a lot of performance jammed in a similar sized package... It's going to be pushing to the near limits of mxm slots :) a 100watt card that likely under stress may draw more and no doubt beyond that if overclocked. Should be quite a strong card. It's late in the game and seems to me it's on purpose Nvidia seems to wait for AMD's releases.

At stock Cpu and Gpu I got 5986 on 3dMark11 and I remember reading on "that other forum" that someone got around the same with a 680M. Widezu would probably know the exact score.Congrats on your new card mw86! It's a real beast isn't it? Has anyone heard from GeoCakes lately?