Jump to content

Do you plan to purchase AMD 5700/XT (NAVI)?


Do you plan to purchase AMD 5700/XT (NAVI)?  

103 members have voted

  1. 1. Will you be purchasing a 5700/XT?

    • Yes, I plan to buy one or already have.
    • I'm still undecided.
    • No, I plan to keep my current AMD/NVIDIA video card and wait for the next cycle.

This poll is closed to new votes

Recommended Posts

  • 3 weeks later...

I voted for keeping my current card. It would be around 200€ ( I subtracted the worth of my current card) that I would pay for a really small upgrade in UHD performance. Also I set the limit of the lifespan of my current system to 5 years.

Maybe I will buy a new card in 2021?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.