EwinRacing Flash Series Gaming Chairs
BAKED

BAKED unlocked and stock BIOS for CLEVO TM, KM, DM and P6/P4 series

On 7/20/2021 at 5:04 AM, Equinox said:

Hi,

I've got a P870DM-GS clevo laptop, 6700K CPU & 980 GTX desktop class GPU, but I'm stuck with the stock BIOS that doesn't let me do much of anything but play with the boot order of the drives lol.

I've seen some posts in this thread about the Baked unlocked BIOS. Will that work with my model?

Any way I can download it? I see links on the page, but they are all greyed out? 

Thanks

Hi!

You can find and download this already unlocked bios from this link:  

If you for some reason can't download, then read the "User Account Promotion Rules": https://www.techinferno.com/index.php?/announcement/4-user-account-promotion-rules-read-before-post

• Thumbs Up 1

Thank you! But it looks like I need to get an account promotion in order to download any files from this site. I'll bookmark the link until I can access it. Thanks again!

Edited by Equinox

Hi again,

I downloaded both files in the link. One is named P870DM-STOCK.zip and the other is just called P870DM.rar.

Are they the same BIOS, just with a Windows or DOS option? Or are they different BIOS each?

On 8/1/2021 at 1:40 PM, Equinox said:

Hi again,

I downloaded both files in the link. One is named P870DM-STOCK.zip and the other is just called P870DM.rar.

Are they the same BIOS, just with a Windows or DOS option? Or are they different BIOS each?

Hi!

P870DM-STOCK.zip - it is just original stock bios from manufacturer. You need to flash it as first step.

P870DM.rar - it is unlocked bios. You need to flash it as second step.

Just read and follow instructions in Readme.txt files.

5 hours ago, Klem said:

Hi!

P870DM-STOCK.zip - it is just original stock bios from manufacturer. You need to flash it as first step.

P870DM.rar - it is unlocked bios. You need to flash as second step.

Just read and follow instructions in Readme.txt files.

Ok, thanks. That's pretty important to know!

Edited by Equinox

please guys is possible run p870dm with 3080 mxm cards? at the moment i have unlocked bios from eurocom and installed 2070 ... I would like to upggrade on 3080 mxm... thanks so much for any experience in this matter. P. 

Edited by pavel.82

Hello boys and girls!

I have a Clevo PB71EF-G with a i7-8750H and an RTX2070. I am desperately trying to find a stock untouched BIOS file for it in the .BIN or .ROM format. Is there anyone out there able to help me out with this? I would be forever grateful :)

15 hours ago, HenryCase said:

Hello boys and girls!

I have a Clevo PB71EF-G with a i7-8750H and an RTX2070. I am desperately trying to find a stock untouched BIOS file for it in the .BIN or .ROM format. Is there anyone out there able to help me out with this? I would be forever grateful :)

Hi!

This is a stock BIOS Version 1.07.06 :   https://files.fm/u/ryehmane2

• Thumbs Up 1

On 8/22/2021 at 1:43 PM, pavel.82 said:

please guys is possible run p870dm with 3080 mxm cards? at the moment i have unlocked bios from eurocom and installed 2070 ... I would like to upggrade on 3080 mxm... thanks so much for any experience in this matter. P. 

What exact Clevo you have?

What chipset?

Hi All,

I want the bios for clevo p750 dm2. What are the conditions i got to satisfy to download them as i see a prompt to contact administrator. Kindly help me out. Thanks

[Edit]: Sorry for this post, Kindly ignore it. Figured out the rules.

Edited by Gowri
Found the answer

Hi, My laptop is based on clevo P750 dm2-g. Having a intel i5 6500 with gtx 1060 graphics. Came across the unlocked bios in this thread, Any user experience on the baked bios for similar clevo board?? If so would i get overclock capability for this non-k cpu??

46 minutes ago, Gowri said:

If so would i get overclock capability for this non-k cpu??

Hi!

No, non-k CPU's can't be overclocked, even with unlocked bios.

Apparently I have to pay just to see the contents of the download folder. Is there a BAKED bios for the P955ER available?

On 10/12/2021 at 5:17 PM, Gohanburner said:

Apparently I have to pay just to see the contents of the download folder. Is there a BAKED bios for the P955ER available?

You don't have to pay. You can also make five quality posts/contributions to the forum and have your account upgraded that way.

https://www.techinferno.com/index.php?/announcement/4-user-account-promotion-rules-read-before-post

Hi!

I really hope the unlocked bios would be able to help with p670rp6, cos it seems to bsod after a while of being unused.

On 9/24/2021 at 7:14 AM, Klem said:

Hi!

You can download it in this page: 

If you can't download files, then just read "User Account Promotion Rules":  https://www.techinferno.com/index.php?/announcement/4-user-account-promotion-rules-read-before-posting/

Dude i don't have permisson to download. Can i download it from somewhere else ?  Would you do me a favor?

7 minutes ago, Blaskal said:

Dude i don't have permisson to download. Can i download it from somewhere else ?  Would you do me a favor?

No, this is against the rules of this forum.

I recently got a Sager NP9758, now I want to overclock it. I'll try the BIOS. Thank you Baked!

Does unlocked bios for p650hs have option to power on when charger plugged in or options like restart on power loss, wake on lan?

My laptop screen is broken so I use it headless with rdp/moonlightstream.

Stock bios have nothing like that and I cant figure out how to power on laptop remotely.

LAN drivers only support wake on lan while running in windows.