12 minutes ago, Holt said:

I have the same problem as you. What have you done to get the download working?

With the help of another forum member, we're trying to find way but it seems like it's incredibly hard to overcome this issue.

I will keep you posted here if I find anything.

For now, if you don't have access to a proper charger I would recommend you buy one, it's going to be a while before there's an actual solution to this auto throttling problem.

Have a nice day!

• 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...

This is an old thread, but I am after the unlocked A05 bios for my M18X R1. The links above no longer work and I would love to get a copy of the unlocked bios. If anyone has a copy, please let me know. Many thanks.

• Bios Modder
11 minutes ago, Cam said:

This is an old thread, but I am after the unlocked A05 bios for my M18X R1. The links above no longer work and I would love to get a copy of the unlocked bios. If anyone has a copy, please let me know. Many thanks.

Hi!

Right now I checked, all links works well. If you get some errors, then just read "User Account Promotion Rules":  https://www.techinferno.com/index.php?/announcement/4-user-account-promotion-rules-read-before-posting/

2 hours ago, Klem said:

2 hours ago, Klem said:

Hi!

Right now I checked, all links works well. If you get some errors, then just read "User Account Promotion Rules":  https://www.techinferno.com/index.php?/announcement/4-user-account-promotion-rules-read-before-posting/

Hi Klem,

So looks like I have to contribute in order to be promoted to access downloads. That seems a bit grim as I am after a solution, not offering one. I guess I will have to look elsewhere as I need the unlocked bios now to get access to features I currently can't, so I can change GPU settings as they are currently greyed out 

Edited by Cam

Has anyone got this bios they can share? I am in a pickle with a GPU not being enabled. I require to access areas in the bios to fix this and will need the unlocked version to do so as they are currently greyed out. I do not have the time to post X amount of posts to gain the rep required to download files. As currently I just get "file not found"

I thank anyone who can assist.