EwinRacing Flash Series Gaming Chairs
Klem

Lenovo Y50-70 unlocked BIOS menu / wlan whitelist mod / vbios mod

2 hours ago, kolla000018 said:

yes please

Ok. Send me your file bios backup (dump), read the first page of this thread. 

On 9/5/2020 at 10:54 PM, krzysiekt1 said:

Hello, Klem!
Could you please mod my BIOS to have whitelist disabled, VBIOS and additional menu unlocked?
Here's my BIOS dump: https://www.sendspace.com/file/561rl0.
Please note that my current BIOS is already modded by you - whitelist unlocked. (Here is my previous request: https://www.sendspace.com/file/561rl0)

Thanks!

Hi!

Ok. Check your Inbox.

On 6/9/2016 at 9:09 PM, Klem said:

In this thread you can post your requests for Lenovo Y50-70, Lenovo Y70-70, Lenovo Z50-70, Lenovo Z70-70, Lenovo G50-70, Lenovo G70-70.

If someone want upgrade Wi-Fi card and remove whitelist, or unlock hidden additional menus and settings in bios setup menu, or unlocked vbios for overclock NVIDIA card, then you can post your request in this thread. Also, if you have a problem with fan pulsating/clicking on any modified bios then you can post your request in this thread.

The flashing procedure include two steps:

1.  Flash main system bios.

2.  Flash EC firmware.

Hello @Klem,

Would it be possible to make an modified bios for me?
I would like everything you have mentioned in the thread and i would like to ask also if you could directly input the serial and model numbers (i will send them in a private message when you contact me) as i had to replace the motherboard... (Due to that lenovo vintage and other software are not working) <-- im not sure if even that is possible but if you can do that i would greatly appreciate it!
Also is it possible to have the fan issues on official bios?
My bios files: here

27 minutes ago, SkyCityCZ said:

Hello @Klem,

Would it be possible to make an modified bios for me?
I would like everything you have mentioned in the thread and i would like to ask also if you could directly input the serial and model numbers (i will send them in a private message when you contact me) as i had to replace the motherboard... (Due to that lenovo vintage and other software are not working) <-- im not sure if even that is possible but if you can do that i would greatly appreciate it!
Also is it possible to have the fan issues on official bios?
My bios files: here

Hi!

Ok. Check your Inbox.

Hello Klem,

I'm looking for a change New Wireless card at my y50-70's bios. My new wifi card is unauthorized ...

I7-4710HQ
GTX860M

thank you

32 minutes ago, Camson said:

Hello Klem,

I'm looking for a change New Wireless card at my y50-70's bios. My new wifi card is unauthorized ...

I7-4710HQ
GTX860M

thank you

Hi!

Ok. Check PM.

4 minutes ago, nizamuttinov said:

Thank's very much! It's WORK!!!

Ok. Thanks for feedback.

25 minutes ago, edsonrtp said:

Hello Klem,

I'm looking for a change Wireless card at my y50-70's bios to eGPU RX 580 ...

I7-4710HQ
GTX860M
eGPU: EXP GDC - Radeon RX 580 8gb

best regards

Bios backup:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZzywVA_ey8_4x4l1Mmj78WJWHEadSO3P/view?usp=sharing

Hi!

Ok. If you want, I can unlock hidden advanced menu in your bios, unlock vbios for overclock graphic card, also I can unlock WWAN and WLAN whitelist.

But I don't know if it can help you with your eGPU project. 

9 hours ago, Klem said:

Hi!

Ok. If you want, I can unlock hidden advanced menu in your bios, unlock vbios for overclock graphic card, also I can unlock WWAN and WLAN whitelist.

But I don't know if it can help you with your eGPU project. 

Hi,

Worth a try. 

I need to activate hot plugging.  Graphic devices to UMA Graphics (already done in standard bios).  access to PCIe configuration.

thanks.

1 hour ago, edsonrtp said:

Hi,

Worth a try. 

I need to activate hot plugging.  Graphic devices to UMA Graphics (already done in standard bios).  access to PCIe configuration.

imageproxy.php?img=&key=f8850ecfbcdddcc4thanks.

Ok. Check PM.

8 hours ago, Bumcha said:

I want to mod my bios, what are the steps?

Hi!

You can post here or send me your file backup of bios in PM.  For creating backup of bios you can use attached backup tool. Extract attached archive directly on the Desktop and run  backup tool as Administrator (right click mouse, choice "Run as Administrator). Backup tool will create archive "results" directly on the Desktop. Post here or send me this archive "results" via PM, or upload it into any fileserver and send me the link.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/mxoavw

or

http://www120.zippyshare.com/v/NC9WuxRI/file.html