EwinRacing Flash Series Gaming Chairs
Klem

Lenovo Y50-70 unlocked BIOS menu / wlan whitelist mod / vbios mod

Hi Klem,

could you modify my bios to remove the wifi whitelist (I'll use an Intel 7260 but for now this gime me only the "unauthorized wifi card" error).

Bios:9ECN43WW(V3.03)

link: https://www.sendspace.com/file/4gs160

The tool detect my system as a x32... but it's 64.

Could you also tell me via PM what is the procedure to install this mod? I'm a litte bit confused by all the mesages and various stuff.

Much appreciated.

Edited by Cipulot

9 hours ago, Cipulot said:

Hi Klem,

could you modify my bios to remove the wifi whitelist (I'll use an Intel 7260 but for now this gime me only the "unauthorized wifi card" error).

Bios:9ECN43WW(V3.03)

link: https://www.sendspace.com/file/4gs160

The tool detect my system as a x32... but it's 64.

Could you also tell me via PM what is the procedure to install this mod? I'm a litte bit confused by all the mesages and various stuff.

Much appreciated.

Hi!

Ok. Check your PM box.

Hi Klem, I need to unlock my Lenovo z50-70 bios to get rid of the whitelisting and install another wi-fi/bluetooth card (an Intel 3160ngw), could you please help me?Many thanks in advance.

Edited by marlop1970

38 minutes ago, marlop1970 said:

Hi Klem, I need to unlock my Lenovo z50-70 bios to get rid of the whitelisting and install another wi-fi/bluetooth card (an Intel 3160ngw), could you please help me?Many thanks in advance.

Hi!

Ok. Check PM.

4 hours ago, JayBird said:

Hi Klem,

I also need to unlock my Lenovo y50-70 bios to get rid of the whitelisting and install a replacement Wi-Fi card.   Can you please help me?  Any assistance is very much appreciated.
https://www.sendspace.com/file/5ynr0q

Hi!

Ok. Check your PM box.

1 hour ago, The_Scarecrow said:

and the screen refresh rate unlock.

Hi!

Unlocked bios does not help with refresh rate. It's hardware Lenovo design for this laptop model.

Edited by Klem
  • Thumbs Up 1

Ohh, thanks Klem. Could you help me with the other two though? I game plenty with my laptop so OC ability will be nice :D

51 minutes ago, The_Scarecrow said:

Ohh, thanks Klem. Could you help me with the other two though? I game plenty with my laptop so OC ability will be nice :D

Ok. Check PM.

Hello klem,

Could you help me to modify my BIOS ?
I have to get rid of my lenovo Y50-70 whitelist to install a new network card.

I searched informations to modify the hex code myself, but I didn't find anything for the Y50-70 ...
I would greatly appreciate your help.

This the backup of my bios: (LENOVO-9ECN43WW(V3.03))

https://www.sendspace.com/file/310t4e

Sorry for the poor quality of my English

32 minutes ago, Ngoson said:

Hello klem,

Could you help me to modify my BIOS ?

Hi!

Ok. Check your PM box.

Edited by Klem

Hi Klem

Could you help me unlock my BIOS please? I need to unlock the advance tab. Thank you! :)

1 hour ago, Morax said:

Hi Klem

Could you help me unlock my BIOS please? I need to unlock the advance tab. Thank you! :)

Ok. Your bios mod done. Check your PM.

3 hours ago, Klem said:

Hi!

Ok. Check your PM box.

Hi Klem,

I didn't get the unlocked bios.

Can you provide me the same ?

52 minutes ago, Robin said:

Can you provide me the same ?

Yes of course. Check PM.

5 hours ago, Dazzler22 said:

Hi There,

could i get an unlocked bios for my Y50-70, got a new wifi card that was supposed to be whitelisted and its not, rather than mess around buying another better to unlock :D

https://www.sendspace.com/file/d10bbp

Thanks
Dazzler

Hey Even I am looking for the same.

Can you help me by telling what procedure needs to be followed ?

6 hours ago, Dazzler22 said:

Hi There,

could i get an unlocked bios for my Y50-70, got a new wifi card that was supposed to be whitelisted and its not, rather than mess around buying another better to unlock :D

https://www.sendspace.com/file/d10bbp

Thanks
Dazzler

Hi!

Ok. Check PM.