svl7

Do you mean a blind flash? Someday I had killed a 8600m GT with an corrupt bios. After 10 tries I´ve resuscitate the card with a blind flash. :sweat:

If this means, I´ve to solder a new chip on the GPU-Board, I´ll be afraid... :pudency:

Blind flash is only possible if the system still POSTs, else other methods are required. That's the reason why I don't go crazy with modding vbios files, unless it's for my system. So don't worry. :)

@ team - we need some benches for 3720qm, 3820qm or 3920. All benches welcome. Every upload will add teampoints.

SuperPi

PiFast

SuperPi 32m

PCMark 2004

PCMark 2005

CPU Frequency

wPrime 32m

wPrime 1024m

PCMark Vantage

UCBench 2011

Let´s go!!!

• Thumbs Up 1

PCMark Vantage is in points ranking since 2009 (my oldest submission). UCBench is new this year.

What do you think, should I write an article about hwbot for the forum? "What it is and how points are to earn". I´ll think we can get many submissions with different notebook hardware.

Sure, that would be cool! It may help to get more submissions from members if they know what exactly to do. Hwbot can seem complicated when using it for the first time... such an article might help to answer some common questions.

• 4 weeks later...
Hi guys, just left my old Team PGHX (PC Games Hardware Extreme). The notebooksection in this team is very poor and there are no members to talk to specific notebook problems. I´ll think this team is better for me. As you can see I´m benching everything that fall in my hands.

:bananajump: Sorry, a jumping banana cannot be benched. :welcoming:

Unfortunately notebooks can´t reach global points. So it´s very hard to get more points for myself. But the team got a benefit for each transmission.

@ all: Team-Members bench everything you get and our Team will soon reach TOP 100!!!!

welcome to Tech Inferno and our HWbot team. Its an honor to have you aboard. I know what you mean I benched 3 classic notebooks and got very surprising points for them. I'll get back to adding new benches soon as I also hope we get top 100. Cool thing is is we were top 200 something last I knew you have jumped us way down. Keep up the great work and i'll see you around there. Nice work Tech Inferno you all are doing a great job.

- - - Updated - - -

@walhalla : Time to speed up your R4: svl7`s 3DMark11 - Performance score: 7563 marks with a GeForce GTX 680M

:P

Good ol' M15x kicks ass :D

noice SVL7 keep up the insane runs! M15x FTW!

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, I just checked there... I think when I joined HWbot PCmark and UCbench haven't been qualified for points...

same here thats what I thought last I had logged in nice more tests more points we can try for...

• 7 months later...