EwinRacing Flash Series Gaming Chairs
ryanknut

What game should I get?

I would also vote for Skyrim. It's a huge game with a great history and have a random quest generator so you will not go out of content soon. There's also a big comunity with lots of mods.

My vote would be for Skyrim as well. The mods are the important part, as you can switch things up when you get bored and it's like a whole new game.

I'd also agree with the recommendation for Tomb Raider. It was extremely enjoyable. I am waiting for my new laptop to get here to play Assassin's Creed 4, as I really enjoyed the 3rd. I myself need to check out the first 2, but you may want to check out the series if you haven't.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Tomb Raider is good, but its very short. I only managed to get into the multiplayer once, and don't know what thats like. Assassins creed 4 is really good though. I have over 100 hours played on it. Total war used to be good, but after Rome 2: total war, i'm not impressed at all. Probably the worst game of the century.

Skyrim! Try different mods, that is the sprite of the game. LOL.

I see everyone chanting "Skyrim!!," but lets not forget its predecessors. Morrowind and Oblivion should be playable for an fans of Skyrim and they provide just as much, if not more, content with active modding communities.

The same can be said for Far Cry, pick up 1 & 2 if you enjoyed 3.

I've played skyrim on the 360 and it was a fantastic game, far cry 3 is also very fun with the intelligent ai, and one game to play online with friends if you don't have already is garrysmod.

Another vote for Borderlands and Bordelands 2. Cheating has ruined Borderlands 2 for me though. Once you get the best weapons in the game through opening a chest, there is not much incentive to keep playing :(

I blame myself for that.

A vote for Diablo 3 (because of the reaper of souls and 2.0 Loot system - it's great) and of course Borderlands 2, because it's one of the best games I have ever played! :)

A vote for Diablo 3 (because of the reaper of souls and 2.0 Loot system - it's great) and of course Borderlands 2, because it's one of the best games I have ever played! :)

Is borderland 2 really that good ?

Yes it is! DLC are really fun and worth it!

Play online for the great multiplayer party :)

Let's not forget TES Online. Not the cheapest game though, considering it's subscription-based. As it was released just a few weeks ago, it is certainly not as rotten as the older MMOs. Speaking of older games, if you don't mind the graphics, you might try going back in time and play Psychonauts. It was once a great game.

borderlands 2 is very good, and it can be played multiplayer

i upgrade to windows 8.1 now i cant play it..

Strange doubts. All games are different! but the classics are the best! Diablo 2 on a pentium 2 flew and i7 flies:snicker:

Dark souls 2, Dark souls 2, DARK SOULS 2!

So god damn brutal and fun. If you get this game, PM me so we can do some glorious co-op.

Borderlands 2 (one of my favorite games) or Skyrim :)

I'd throw in a vote for Skyrim, and also at least Borderlands 1 (maybe 2 if you enjoy it). But also, if you can wait until the Steam summer sale you could probably get all of the games on your list for cheap!

The most valuable game for me is company of heroes. There is a lot of fun in multiplayer for long time.

Check out other games from The Elder Scrolls series - like Morrowind or Oblivion ;)

IMHO You're going to have some good time with DMC and Path of Exile - my favourite action games ;)

If you're into Indie's here's some big names that are fantastic

Stanley Parable

Papers Please

Super Meat Boy

Braid

Fez

Mark of the Ninja

Limbo