Help!accidentally burn my laptop motherboard.

SilentMarket

I've got the same motherboard lying around, if you shine a flashlight from the side onto that chip there will be a brand and nr on it. When replacing components on it make sure not to heat for to long or the epoxy holding down the pads will loosen and you'll end up with lifted pads.

Maybe I can desolder it from mine and send it to you for free if you pay the postage.

I've got the same motherboard lying around, if you shine a flashlight from the side onto that chip there will be a brand and nr on it. When replacing components on it make sure not to heat for to long or the epoxy holding down the pads will loosen and you'll end up with lifted pads.

Maybe I can desolder it from mine and send it to you for free if you pay the postage.

Much thanks , but i live too far from sweden, can you tell me the model of this chip?then I might found the chip around the local repair shops based on the model of it.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

No way to open? :S Just don't try to power it on it may only cause more damage. If you get the part and bring your stripped down mobo to a repair shop or someone with the expertise it wont cost you too much. Good luck!

No way to open? :S Just don't try to power it on it may only cause more damage. If you get the part and bring your stripped down mobo to a repair shop or someone with the expertise it wont cost you too much. Good luck!

i just bought some IC 4932 model made by alpha & omega on the Internet and i have a laptop battery charger filling the battery to open my laptop again

:smug:i really feel grateful from bottom of my heart to people like Suoah and svl7 who help others with patience and enthusiasm. that's what internet means, to convey a belief that there are always warm-hearted in the world and always hopes that we can make it.:joyous:

There's another problem:

Before Win 7 got slower , I've forced laptop shut down sevel times.

I have two OS in SDD,Win 7 & Win 8. When I copy & paste the same files from the same directory in another hard disk(not in SDD),I found it takes a real long time. While in win 8,it's much faster.

How to solve this problem? I don't want to reinstall Win 7 to make it fast again.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

it's not an original adapter.I modified it to increase power supply but failed

hmmm so from what you said you didnt buy a dell adapter 240watts? I opened this thread

http://forum.techinferno.com/msi/2645-220-watts-ac-adapter-msi-gt60-70-a.html

Because i am looking to upgrading my adapter to get a dell 240 watts. Several people gave good feedbacks which some of them have already.... I want to follow GrimMachines suggestion though when replacing the end plug of the dell adapter and his advice when looking for an adapater

Regarding the question about voltage, check your laptops voltage and amps, as long as you are within 5% of the voltage (mine is 19v but the new dell power brick is 19.5v) then that is fine and amps is ok as long as its the same or more just not less as amps is what the power supply CAN provide but will only provide it if it is drawn by the laptop.