In need of a vbios.

Hello, so recently I bought an used laptop, Alienware 17 R2 2015 to be exact. The seller told me that he couldn't install any drivers so I took it in hope that I can change that, and I've come to the conclusion that he tried to change the vbios and somehow bricked it. Does anyone have a backup bios for the GTX 980M (10DE 1617 - 1028 0688) or know where I can find one? I tried to look on techpowerup but can't find it. Any help would be much appreciated!

Specs: CPU: i7-4720HQ GPU: GTX 980M RAM: 16GB DDR3-1600MHz SSD: some Intel 180GB ssd m.2 MOBO BIOS: version A20 MOBO: Alienware 17 R2 X04

• 4 weeks later...

I tried and unfortunately to no result. I heard that the vbios is actually embedded in the mobo bios on this model of alienware. Now I'm just thinking of doing a proper reball of the gpu since windows reads it but can't use it, only modded drivers work because the device id changes itself. Maybe this solves it, if not, I'm stuck with a bricked gpu I guess...