Alienware BF3 tournament played by Tech Inferno members

Staff Sargent

OK started the thread for the team, we can all put messages here about practice, schedules, getting all the software and settings we need etc here. please limit talk to just thing about this tournament so its easy to read and follow.

I have read 90% of the rules for this tournament and see I need to practice and learn some maps.

I also would like to put out there right off the bat I suck at flying so any possible maps with flight don't ask me to fly. Really didn't give much thought into starting this thread so .......

Tournament Info

Tech|Inferno Team Registration Link: Tech|Inferno - Alienware Arena - Gamers Wanted - Team

Tech|Inferno Team Password: teamawesome Tournament Rules: [url=http://www.alienwarearena.com/event/bf3-na/rules/]Rules - Alienware Arena - Gamers Wanted[/url]

Play Begins: March 7 - April 29
Mode: 8v8 Conquest
Invitational Tournament
Invitation: Top 16 Ladder Teams
Duration: May 8 – 17
Prizes: $2000
Additional Information
Administration: iGames, Alienware, and CEVO
Eligibility: Residents of USA, Mexico, and Canada (excluding Quebec) that are 13 years of age or older.
Rules: Click here
Register: Click here
Support: Click here

[LEFT] [/LEFT]
Members
Brian "techinferno" K

Unique ID: empty

not ready

Buddy "Ninjahunter" S

not ready

[RIGHT][/RIGHT]
Scott "macgyver41" M

Unique ID: Staff_Sargent41

@ready

[RIGHT][/RIGHT]
James "Jimbosmash" H

Unique ID: Jimbosmash

@ready

[RIGHT][/RIGHT]
[FONT=Arial]James "bOObsTI" P

not ready

[/FONT]
Edited by Brian

• Founder

I joined the team but I am pretty sure I won't be able to join their servers due to my IP address... so I am screwed cause the VPN server I have is lagging like crazy... I can't even load the forum page fast enough...

Im lost winning team gets $2k holy BF3

only 8members can make up this team? Id join but I know id be one responsible for epic fail and no team win :( ill just join our server till its gone

... Id join but I know id be one responsible for epic fail and no team win :( ill just join our server till its gone

You could also have an epic win and save the whole tournament with a single kill.

Me personally I hope I get used to all this new hardware and the game when it comes to crunch time.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just realised I can't actually play (North America only). :(

Do I remove myself from the list somehow?

I could put $10 to a 16 man server, it makes far more sense than 64 player at this stage.

Edited by Jimbo