EwinRacing Flash Series Gaming Chairs
Nando

Crysis 3

From a graphics standpoint, it looks amazing as always. Hopefully it will be more open to explore than the second. Felt as though it was a little on the linear side compared to the first. But hell, I might not be able to run it on my little m14x anyway!

Tech demo blows my mind...

Looks really good. Hopefully this thing runs on my 680M! Time to buy the Crysis pack as I haven't had the time to play it yet :D

Its really mindblowing where games are right now in terms of graphics.

Yeah it has exceptional graphic details (the game engine again seems like it could be ahead of its time), but so far Crysis series had IMO, at best, mediocre gameplay. Play Fallout or Far Cry 3 and you'll see what I mean. In the worst case, I hope others can make something cool with that kind of graphic engine.

Yeah it has exceptional graphic details (the game engine again seems like it could be ahead of its time), but so far Crysis series had IMO, at best, mediocre gameplay. Play Fallout or Far Cry 3 and you'll see what I mean. In the worst case, I hope others can make something cool with that kind of graphic engine.

I also wish EA has improved the multiplayer system. From what I've seen, it wasn't quite enjoyable in Crysis 2. I want a game that's not just a couple of hours long. Take battlefield 3 for example, I've been playing the multiplayer not giving me the chance to finish the single player until now.

I am just glad that they keep building games on the cryengine, thus giving incentive to keep pushing the envelope on what is possible. Just imagine where we will be in 2 years.

i played this game at eurogamer 2012 and everything was just amazing, the sound, the graphics and most importantly the gameplay. Multiplayer is still very much the same as the 2nd one though.

As they`ve kept the "old" cryengine, I think graphicswise there won`t be a big improvement over the 2nd Crysis. But that considered, I still think the original Crysis is gorgeous aswell. And I really won`t like the "mainstream" linear gameplay. I miss the open world in Warhead etc. :)

The open beta is quite good actually. I've first though that multiplayer on a Crysis game was a bad idea but the hunter mode is really fun to play.

I hope that we get to see more companies licensing the improved CryEngine 3 this time around, it's just too beautiful to only have a few games each iteration. I believe I heard that star citizen is using CryEngine, but I'm not sure.

CryENGINE 3 Presentation at Crytek (Crysis 3 Community Day)

The Lethal Weapons of Crysis 3

The 7 Wonders of Crysis 3 - Final Episode: "End of Days"

Crysis 3: Sharp Dressed Man Commercial

Crysis 3 - PC Graphics Comparison [Low-Very High]

Not great video but this is a short video of how my game play looks with current settings. Running on hardest difficulty

specs in the description.

Hope you guys enjoy :D

Fantastic game! The Crysis Franchise is my favorite game of all time, and Crysis 3 definitely is not a disappointment.

It needs some optimization to achieve better performance for some, but for the benefit of anyone that has not already discovered it, try the MaLDo OnTheFly Crysis 3 tweak utility.

Here is a link with more information about it. PC Gamer | Crysis 3 gets unofficial OnTheFly utility – tweak graphics in-game with a single button press

Here are my results:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]6190[/ATTACH]

........System Configuration........ Custom Settings
3920XM 4.0GHz (40x4)
680M SLI +250/+275 (1008/1038)
MaLDO OnTheFly Utility........ "Recommended" config profile

Graphics Options In-Game Settings
Resolution 1920x1080 (Full Screen)
Anti-Aliasing SMAA LOW (1X)
Texture Resolution High
V-Synch No
System Spec Very High
Advanced Graphics Options In-Game Settings
Game Effects Very High
Object Very High
Particles Very High
Post Processing Very High
Shading Very High
Water Very High
Anisotropic Filtering 16X
Motion Blur Disabled
Lens Flares No

wow... nice graphics.

I hope that thanks to the playstation 4 graphic on the PC will be better and better :)

btw do u know any others games on cryengine 3 ?

This is my first post.
Is there something you would like to contribute to the discussion?

So has anyone else tried the MaLDo OnTheFly utility for Crysis 3 yet?

frapsc3.jpg

Here's where I left off tonight...

crysis3thumb.jpg

If only my geforce gt 555m could run this on very high settings..but at least I can do medium! Still looks really good though.

Who else got stuck on the building when you first see the damn... I kept thinking I had to jump off and punch the ground haha. The game looks amazing can't wait to fight the alpha ceph.

• Thumbs Up 1