GTX 570 Dell Latitude e6440 Half Working

CrzyGK

I've been trying to get my eGPU setup working for a couple of days now. So far, I have a GTX 570 attached via an exp gdc beast (expresscard version) to my Dell Latitude e6440. There are no errors reporting in device manager and it reads "This device is working properly." Despite this, I cannot seem to get my system to play nice with the card. I have the standard Windows automatically-installed drivers right now and if I install nvidia drivers for the card, the install succeeds, but device manager reports an error 43. With just the system default drivers installed, Windows will not detect any monitors attached to the GPU. I also do not see the eGPU in dxdiag, though I'm not sure if I'm suppose to, as this is my first attempt at such a setup. I am running Windows 10 Pro 64bit with latest updates. I have not found any posts similar to this issue and any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.