the m14x CAN RUN BF3 :DDDDDDDDDDDD (on high settings?)

straight from the horse's mouth.

Minimum

Hard Drive Space: 15 GB for disc version or 10 GB for digital version

Processor: Core 2 Duo @ 2.0GHzRAM2GB

Video Card: DirectX 10 or 11 compatible Nvidia or AMD ATI card

Recommended

Hard Drive Space: 15 GB for disc version or 10 GB for digital version

Processor: Quad-core Intel or AMD CPURAM 4GB

Video Card: DirectX 11 Nvidia or AMD ATI card, GeForce ​GTX 460 (:D), Radeon Radeon HD 6850

The recommended means you can play at normal settings (not low) I think.. and those specs were posted by gamestop and removed. So I am not sure if they are accurate yet. As I have said before, I wouldn't worry too much. we should be able to play it at medium settings no matter what. I am fine with that.

notice they say "expected"

http://bf3blog.com/battlefield-3-system-requirements/

im like you though.. I can't wait to see what the verdict is...

Stevenx

Something else to think about... EA said at E3 that no system would run it "maxed or ultra". My question is what do they consider "maxxed?". If its 8xMSAA and 32xAf then I dont care if I can't run that. If I can set all the main details to either medium or high (including shadows) and leave HBAO or SSAO off then I am fine. At the pace we play BC2 at I dont even need AA. I wont enjoy it anyway as I am trying to cover my team with as much smoke as a 420 grenade launcher will hold. :)